SOLD / FOUND TP 4050 shaft side end cap

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rcproponent

RCP
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Nero
Just wondering if anyone might have a 4050 that has m4 mounting for parts or something.. I ordered a 4050 but it came with only m3 threads for mounting 🤦🏻‍♂️

And of course I soldered bullets on before I looked at the end cap, so I can’t return or exchange it… 4082 sized can with m3 mounting only is just weird…

Last resort will be drill and tapping I suppose..

Last edited:
Just wondering if anyone might have a 4050 that has m4 mounting for parts or something.. I ordered a 4050 but it came with only m3 threads for mounting 🤦🏻‍♂️

And of course I soldered bullets on before I looked at the end cap, so I can’t return or exchange it… 4082 sized can with m3 mounting only is just weird…

Last resort will be drill and tapping I suppose..
I just went through this with a 4060. My cap will be here Tuesday. Go to ebay and send rmamba a message. I sent him a message asking if he had them and he said no but he ordered it for me from tp I assume. Week later he had one up in a listing for me. 12$ plus shipping. It took a bit but he came through. He is the official tp distributor for eBay. Cool guy. I ordered a 5650 sensored after that 🤣

I just went through this with a 4060. My cap will be here Tuesday. Go to ebay and send rmamba a message. I sent him a message asking if he had them and he said no but he ordered it for me from tp I assume. Week later he had one up in a listing for me. 12$ plus shipping. It took a bit but he came through. He is the official tp distributor for eBay. Cool guy. I ordered a 5650 sensored after that 🤣
Thanks buddy! I just so happened to goto TP powers website when I made this thread and shot them an email… turns out they are gonna hook me up!
Also… m3 on a 4060?? 🤣😂🤣 Why would they do that.

Thanks buddy! I just so happened to goto TP powers website when I made this thread and shot them an email… turns out they are gonna hook me up!

Also… m3 on a 4060?? 🤣😂🤣 Why would they do that.
WTF how did you contact them? I've yet to get tppowerusa to reply to a single one of my emails. I wonder if they just have me blocked at this point? I literally had to go to rmamba because I sent them like 5 messages, even on facebook and they never replied not even a single time.

I'm salty af lol I spent so much money with them at this point. I literally have at least 8 or 9 tp motors. Such bullshit

WTF how did you contact them? I've yet to get tppowerusa to reply to a single one of my emails. I wonder if they just have me blocked at this point? I literally had to go to rmamba because I sent them like 5 messages, even on facebook and they never replied not even a single time.

I'm salty af lol I spent so much money with them at this point. I literally have at least 8 or 9 tp motors. Such bullshit
Wow, that is garbage. I’m really sorry to hear that. :(

I just went to their website and the contact us button:
https://www.tppowerusa.com/index.php?route=information/contact

That’s no good they blew you off :(

Did you email direct or did you use this??

Both, I even mentioned it in the order notes when I bought more motors lol. Which is crazy because they replied to an order note when I questioned the raise in shipping prices.
Damn man! That sucks I’m really sorry. My transaction went well. They sent an invoice for 10$ and said my cap will ship out tomorrow

Damn man! That sucks I’m really sorry. My transaction went well. They sent an invoice for 10$ and said my cap will ship out tomorrow
I'm totally going to make a new account and see if I get more love lol. Glad it worked out for you though. :cool: (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back