SOLD / FOUND TP motor 1350kv

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cereal_killer

Bash/Break/Fix/REPEAT 🤣
Premium Member
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Limitless
  2. Kraton 6s
5670 “updated” got mixed up with the other motor I had
1350KV
figured I’d use it… but decided to pass it along. Great motor!
Vwturbowolf has been in the 160s with this motor.
$135 buyers pay PayPal fees 50/50 shipping.

6BDCC850-21F7-4B6A-9562-EF3347F44AA6.jpeg

E732696C-B48B-4DC4-84C8-490DB4133B05.jpeg

E3616DF2-26B9-4108-AA12-2562A6CE525C.jpeg

2CDE7D00-2B7D-44A9-B4EC-23F4394535EF.jpeg

Last edited:
Which motor is it exactly? 5860? can you measure the length from end cap to end cap? omg why am I even asking!! I DON'T NEED THIS I DON'T NEED THIS I DON'T NEED THIS

Which motor is it exactly? 5860? can you measure the length from end cap to end cap? omg why am I even asking!! I DON'T NEED THIS I DON'T NEED THIS I DON'T NEED THIS
Yes you do. Yes you do. Yes you do.

Man I'm so tempted but no matter how much I google I cannot find any info on this motor. I'd like to know the max amps and if it's y wind or d wind before I just buy it :eek: :ROFLMAO:

58×× series should be finned can, is it maybe a 5660?
You're right, It's the 5670, Vwturbowolf had it custom made iirc so it's hard to find info on it.

58×× series should be finned can, is it maybe a 5660?
Indeed. I had it mixed up. I had a 58 that I sold to Ron. This is a 5670
You're right, It's the 5670, Vwturbowolf had it custom made iirc so it's hard to find info on it.
If you really want it. I wouldn’t hold off. I have a few pending offers on Facebook marketplace.

Indeed. I had it mixed up. I had a 58 that I sold to Ron. This is a 5670

If you really want it. I wouldn’t hold off. I have a few pending offers on Facebook marketplace.
all good! I actually have the 5660 1356kv just sitting here haha. Damn those facebook guys don't play though huh

all good! I actually have the 5660 1356kv just sitting here haha. Damn those facebook guys don't play though huh
Who knows. We shall see. I’ve got 4 offers and no payment. So I’m not terribly concerned. I know that if it stays around 😂 I’m going to get a idea and start another rabbit hole

Yeah, but could you run two of them?
I mean, just sayin’.

Also, will it fit in my Senton 3S x4? I would expect I would need a new spur gear…
and possibly a new differential. Maybe tires & shocks, diffs, shock towers, driveshaft, motor mount.
Maybe I could keep the stock steering servo? Oh wait, already replaced that.
Never mind, I think it is too long to fit my chassis.

Marked sol
Yeah, but could you run two of them?
I mean, just sayin’.

Also, will it fit in my Senton 3S x4? I would expect I would need a new spur gear…
and possibly a new differential. Maybe tires & shocks, diffs, shock towers, driveshaft, motor mount.
Maybe I could keep the stock steering servo? Oh wait, already replaced that.
Never mind, I think it is too long to fit my chassis.
i think it would eat it up. If you could even get it to mount. But it would be pretty epic! 😅

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back