SOLD / FOUND Tp motor 5860 1440kv "SOLD"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cereal_killer

Bash/Break/Fix/REPEAT 🤣
Premium Member
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Limitless
  2. Kraton 6s
Low use. Can be used in a 1/5th scale up to 1/8th. I've got to sell some stuff to make room for the new stuff... $190 buyer pays PayPal fees and I'll split shipping. Since I can get pretty decent rates

Buyer choice 6.5mm bullets or 8mm bullets can be installed for no extra charge. Has 6.5mm currently.
5860 1440kv
Specs
Can: Finned

T: 4D

KV: 1440

Max Amps (A): 441

Max Volt (V): 34

Continuous Power (W): 7200

Max Power (W): 15000

Max RPM: 50 K

Internal Resistance (Ohm): 0.0018

No-load Current (A): 10.9

Shaft Diameter (mm): 8mm

Diameter X Length (mm): 57 X 112

Bolt Pattern: M4*30mm

Weight: 1100 g

Pole: 6-pole

20221025_184526.jpg

20221025_184536.jpg

20221025_184541.jpg

20221025_184531.jpg

Screenshot_20221031-222701_eBay.jpg

Last edited:
Bump. $170 is the final drop. Might as well keep it if it's any lower.
Buyer pays PayPal fees and I'll split shipping. Shipping isn't more than $10 for 2nd day shipping through FedEx

Last Bump. No one?!? Missing out on one good motor at a great price!

After this bump. Thread can be closed. It may be still available afterwards more than welcome to message me.

I would but I already have a castle 2028 and a tp 5670 I don't know what I'm doing with :ROFLMAO:

I would but I already have a castle 2028 and a tp 5670 I don't know what I'm doing with :ROFLMAO:
Lol. If you have a 5th scale! Or something that you want to oooooveer power for donuts/drifts/speedruns.. this is what you absolutely need! 😅🤣😅🤣😅

Lol. If you have a 5th scale! Or something that you want to oooooveer power for donuts/drifts/speedruns.. this is what you absolutely need! 😅🤣😅🤣😅
Yeah this is, essentially, identical to my 5680 1440KV. It's a monster. I haven't opened mine up yet, but could tell that it's a brute. Someone grab this thing. You won't regret that you did.

Yeah this is, essentially, identical to my 5680 1440KV. It's a monster. I haven't opened mine up yet, but could tell that it's a brute. Someone grab this thing. You won't regret that you did.
This one is 3x bigger than the 56 series lol.
But yeah the 5680 spec are the same.. but it's completely different from the 5650 1440kv that you bought from me... but someone would definitely wanting to get into speedruns or bashing would be content. Stays very cool. Along with the possibility of running 150s and above.. just surprised that it hasn't sold 😳

Either way. If it sells it sells. If not then I'll eventually find something to over-power

This one is 3x bigger than the 56 series lol.
But yeah the 5680 spec are the same.. but it's completely different from the 5650 1440kv that you bought from me... but someone would definitely wanting to get into speedruns or bashing would be content. Stays very cool. Along with the possibility of running 150s and above.. just surprised that it hasn't sold 😳

Either way. If it sells it sells. If not then I'll eventually find something to over-power
I don't mean to argue, but I don't understand how this is 3x bigger than the 56xx series. The 58xx series is just the 56xx series with 1mm fins around it (1mm on each side is the 2mm diameter difference). The 5680 is 56x112mm, the 5860 is 58x112mm. The power stats and max RPM are identical. They're literally the same motor in every way except for the fins. The 5870 is just a 5690 with fins.

Anyballs...great motor regardless. As for why it isn't selling...hard to say. I've been having trouble offloading stuff on Ebay classifieds for at least the last half to three quarter year. Before that I'd usually have things sold in a few days. I've had more than one posting just sit there and expire. I don't know if it's a byproduct of the recession, inflation, just a purchase hesitancy in general or a combination of some or all of those.

I don't mean to argue, but I don't understand how this is 3x bigger than the 56xx series. The 58xx series is just the 56xx series with 1mm fins around it (1mm on each side is the 2mm diameter difference). The 5680 is 56x112mm, the 5860 is 58x112mm. The power stats and max RPM are identical. They're literally the same motor in every way except for the fins. The 5870 is just a 5690 with fins.

Anyballs...great motor regardless. As for why it isn't selling...hard to say. I've been having trouble offloading stuff on Ebay classifieds for at least the last half to three quarter year. Before that I'd usually have things sold in a few days. I've had more than one posting just sit there and expire. I don't know if it's a byproduct of the recession, inflation, just a purchase hesitancy in general or a combination of some or all of those.
The 3x meaning size. As a joke... but I think that I still have a picture of it next to the 5650 1440kv and looked tiny.

Sooo ….
This would be perfect for my Felonaction?
Plenty of power ?
Wouldn’t stop spinning tires if car spun out and momentum was in reverse but throttle still hammered In forward???

Sooo ….
This would be perfect for my Felonaction?
Plenty of power ?
Wouldn’t stop spinning tires if car spun out and momentum was in reverse but throttle still hammered In forward???
You're looking at a motor with a 20-24hp potential.
id-call-that-a-big-yes.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back