Typhon TP motor bearings?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Moirae

Beauty & Beast
Premium Member
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Fireteam
  3. Infraction
  4. Limitless
  5. Kraton 8S
  6. Kraton EXB
  7. Kraton 4s
  8. Mojave EXB
  9. Notorious
  10. Outcast 8s
  11. Outcast EXB
  12. Talion EXB
  13. Typhon 3s
  14. Typhon 6s
  15. Typhon TLR
Does anyone happen to know the bearing size for tp 4050/60/70?

@K-BASH SOS

I thought the motor bearing on the wifey 4050 2100 kv went out as the motor seized earlier today. I ended up taking the cap off and it was not the bearing lol. Piece of the rotor? seems to have broken off. I'm thinking the motor was never really the same after it was in my limitless that crashed while I was trying to do 100 mph lol.

Kinda crazy as that crash happened months ago and the wifey drives her typhon hard. The cap screws never really secured the cap the same way after the crash so I'm assuming it finally got a bit loose and messed the rotor up. Meh, sucks but hey at least the motor lasted months after I crashed it and the crash was 100% my fault by not breaking early enough, I just ordered a tp 4060 1750kv to replace the 4050 2100kv. She is losing kv but gaining power and going up on pinion will put her in an even better spot than before.

Rest in peace my first tp motor.

That’s crazy thought you were asking for some maintenance😂, as you said tho that crash was probably the start to its demise.
On to the next🤷 4060 should haul🤘, remember talking to you about that one.

That’s crazy thought you were asking for some maintenance😂, as you said tho that crash was probably the start to its demise.
On to the next🤷 4060 should haul🤘, remember talking to you about that one.
Yee it's the same motor thats in my typhon so now both our typhons will have the same motor. I'm trying to keep her at least somewhat competitive when we do our parking lot drag races for fun. It's no fun if she doesn't stand a chance. Thats the main reason I didn't just toss in the spare stock spektrum motor and esc I have. :ROFLMAO:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back