TP Motor lead time?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dutch213

Jump it, Break it, Fix it
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Notorious
  2. Senton 6s
  3. Talion
  4. Typhon 6s
Does anyone know how long it takes for an "in stock" TP motor to ship?

8 days now and no motor, no email reply.. I even went to their address here in NJ and there is no business there..... @joostin420 did you order from tppowerusa?

Yes, I did order directly through the website both times.

ok, i was just concerned that they don't actually occupy the address they claim to have and its been a while... guess ill just give it a few more days..

Don’t worry they are legit. May be just a very busy time. they do build the cm motors when they are ordered I believe.

if they didnt claim to have motors in stock i would expect 2 weeks... its cool.. if you got them from that exact site then i know its ok... ill just wait...

Yes, it was from the official website. I might have been lucky and they were building some and decided to stock a few at that time. Don’t worry the tp motor is worth the wait. I actually bought a second because after running it I just had to have another one; for what I don’t know :ROFLMAO:?

Yes, it was from the official website. I might have been lucky and they were building some and decided to stock a few at that time. Don’t worry the tp motor is worth the wait. I actually bought a second because after running it I just had to have another one; for what I don’t know :ROFLMAO:?

cool... thanks man... i feel better now... lol

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back