Infraction TP motor overheat.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have not been able to find anything on YouTube about using fans off a balance lead

So once I plug the wires up the fans should power on, or does the small 2s lipo need to be fully charged?
I use a small 3s battery with xt60 connector . two 12 volt fans with xt60 connector . just plug in & go . fully charged battery

So once I plug the wires up the fans should power on, or does the small 2s lipo need to be fully charged?
Yes it will power on immediately when plugged in unless there’s an in line switch.
No it doesn’t have to be fully charged, just make sure to unplug it when done. You don’t want them to get under 3.7v per cell, otherwise it will begin to degrade the battery.

Yes it will power on immediately when plugged in unless there’s an in line switch.
No it doesn’t have to be fully charged, just make sure to unplug it when done. You don’t want them to get under 3.7v per cell, otherwise it will begin to degrade the battery.
Thanks for the assistance I appreciate it
I use a small 3s battery with xt60 connector . two 12 volt fans with xt60 connector . just plug in & go . fully charged battery
So are you plugged into the actual battery connector or the balance plug

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back