Limitless TP4080SVM - 1721 KILLER

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was reading back through this thread, and saw your above post and got a smile on my face… I am currently working to push Leopard to make a high RPM rotor with a Stainless Steel sleeve like TP did for the 5670-CM and Castle did with the 2028-1700kv. They currently have one big can stator housing in a Wye-winding, so they just need to get onboard with creating the rotor. By my math, they should be able to cut the winding down on the current Y-configured stator and produce a 4-pole 58113 1600kv. I’m hoping they agree to do this and I have been banging on the door for them to do this since around late October 2022. The current Y-configuration is a 2Y, so by cutting down to a 1Y, it should take the kv to 1000, and by cutting to 0.5Y, it should take the kv to around 1600kv. End game: a motor to compete with the castle 2028-1700kv but with more torque and watts output as it approaches max RPM.
Certainly would be what we are looking for. I hope they can do it.
Leopard prices are always great too.

As the official TP Warrior and TP Brand Ambassador Influencer here on the Arrma Forum it is imperative that you use TP motors in situations that deviate from normal practices so that you may report to the rest of us your findings.
Man I love you :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:💪:cool:

Certainly would be what we are looking for. I hope they can do it.
Leopard prices are always great too.
The biggest push back so far has been that they are wayyyy conservative and tell me the market isn’t big enough to warrant redesigning a completely new rotor with a stainless steel sleeve. I’ll keep doing my part and if anyone has access to castle sales records for the 2028-1700kv (just need to know the number of units sold since October 2022, including pre-sales and vendor order fulfillment - horizon hobby and tower hobbies). This would help sell my case for them to just f*ck$nG do it already! Lol!!!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back