Outcast Tparts RcXtreme's ARRMA Outcast LWB 6s BLX

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hey thomas, when your car is doused in water like that, what are you doing once you take it home? lots of the metal on my car has rusted. just wondering if you do anything to dry your car after a run like that?

Wd40 most of the time
Same here. Only problem is handling it after a good WD40 bath. Like wrestling a very large person in an oil match. Always wanting to squirm out of my grip so I'm holding on for dear life.

Good morning @Thomas P. Need to say thank you. Your t2t design likely saved my Noto from a write off type accident. It slammed into the front of a large steam roller, enough so that it got wedged under the drum. Hands were full, and accidentally accelerated straight head on. Only damage was a slightly scuffed body and bent front shock tower. Without the brace, probably would have destroyed the front dif case, steering and maybe even bent the M2C chassis. Front tower took all the force. Glad I left it on after I bought the new chassis. Lifesaver. (y)(y)

The ARRMA Outcast LWB 6s BLX, did some serious airs..and almost costed me ma face ? #ARRMA #ARRMARC #ARRMAHOF #ARRMAPROBASHER #PROBASHER #GOPRO #RCFORLIFE #BLASTINGHARDER #BASHERSCHOICE #BBQUNLTD #RYNOSHOBBYSHOP #MINICARS #TOWERHOBBIES #HORIZONHOBBY #PROLINERACKNG #RYNOS

The LWB Outcast 6s BLX, did an amazing job last weekend.. #ARRMA #ARRMARC #ARRMAHOF #ARRMAPROBASHER #PROBASHER #GOPRO #RCFORLIFE #BLASTINGHARDER #BASHERSCHOICE #BBQUNLTD #RYNOSHOBBYSHOP #MINICARS #TOWERHOBBIES #HORIZONHOBBY #PROLINERACKNG #RYNOS

@Thomas P I'm new to Arrma and I am so glad I found your posts because I think it's the same I'm thinking of doing.
I love the Notorious body but not the short wheelbase. I want a better handling car so I plan on buying a Kraton 6s V4 and buying a Notorious body and putting it on. I understand I need the body and the skeleton for the Notorious.
Do you have any tips or tricks or anything I should know on the body install? I understand I have to trim the back a little.

My car right now is Losi DBXL-e that I filled with aluminum but even when it was stock I find it heavy to bash and parts are very expensive.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back