TpParts RcXtreme - ARRMA Project X

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Outcast 8s
  3. Typhon 6s
Time for a new project, this time its gonna take some time due to the orders will not obly be placed in Sweden, but EU and USA..

Well , i have been thinking a lot, and there is 2 options

Option 1: go all in and it will cost app 1200$ and it will be scarry AF to drive
-----
Option 2: go all in but different route, app 1000$
Not as scarry as option 1, but bring back some old authentic memories..
-----
Both options will look the same, under the hood, nope

Same chassi, but then it ends..

Need to thunk a bit, stay tune ?

I say go option 2. We, the followers of your builds, want to know we can try to build the same or similar, and be able to use them, even though we don't have access to a giant gravel pit. Whatever you choose, we know it will be awesome. Let the games begin!

For the record, everyone can do this, thats the awsm. No need for cutting, dremeling and so..ok, a bit, but nothing to the actual car

That’s very cool!

Time for a new project, this time its gonna take some time due to the orders will not obly be placed in Sweden, but EU and USA..

Well , i have been thinking a lot, and there is 2 options

Option 1: go all in and it will cost app 1200$ and it will be scarry AF to drive
-----
Option 2: go all in but different route, app 1000$
Not as scarry as option 1, but bring back some old authentic memories..
-----
Both options will look the same, under the hood, nope

Same chassi, but then it ends..

Need to thunk a bit, stay tune ?

Are you are talking about making custom arrmas for the public to buy?

A new chassi ( rtr ) is 535$ here in sweden ?...had some great luck and came over a used, but well taken care of..wich made me very happy.

There's always the option of dumping a XLX system in a 1/8 based chassis :oops: I tried it with Zennon & it was seriously scary AF. It felt like the thing could rip itself apart. Even feathering the throttle was crazy. I even tried dialing down the throttle curve & I still couldn't get it to stop flipping over with the slightest trigger pull. The X-Maxx motor is more than enough for it, but the 2028 can always be revisited.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back