TpParts RcXtreme | ARRMA Siren 6s BLX v2 1/10th 4wd truck

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You cut the chassis by hand right? If you happen to have some pics of that part of the project I'd love to see them...

What an amazing build!!!
I'd like to see this too.

This is version 2 of TP Part's Siren. I could be wrong, but if I remember correctly, he already has a video explaining how he cut the chassis when he made version 1.

I have a few pics showing how I cut the chassis in my Siren build thread. Basically, have an extra chassis handy, and use it as a pattern to trace and cut the front of the Siren chassis off...
Edit - here is @TpPartsRcXtreme first siren build thread -
https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/arrma-siren-6s-blx-1-10th-4wd-truck-by-tpparts-rcxtreme.2420/

I have a few pics showing how I cut the chassis in my Siren build thread. Basically, have an extra chassis handy, and use it as a pattern to trace and cut the front of the Siren chassis off...
Edit - here is @TpPartsRcXtreme first siren build thread -
https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/arrma-siren-6s-blx-1-10th-4wd-truck-by-tpparts-rcxtreme.2420/
Thank you for pointing out others also went the siren-way. You still driving yours? How did you bend the front kick-up?

Thank you for pointing out others also went the siren-way. You still driving yours? How did you bend the front kick-up?
I nessured where the old bend started, and marked it...then put it in a...hmm not sure bout the right word for that tool, normaly attached to a table..and bended it by force ( hands)..front in this tool

I bent mine in a vice. And no, I re-Typhon'ed it to build a speed runner, then rebuilt it again back into pretty much a stock Typhon for track use. Typhon has not been run since track mode, so thinking of going back to either speed runner or Siren.

The beasty ARRMA Siren v2 6s 1/10th 4wd truck handle the frozen G-Pit like a dream.

#rynos #thunderoos #customrcupgrades #barkarbyhobby #wfo #fms #tppartsrcxtreme #traxxas #arrma #xray #losi

Now speedrun it

Mighty ARRMA Siren 6s 1/10th 4wd truck doing som descent upjumps at the G-Pit

#rynos #thunderoos #customrcupgrades #barkarbyhobby #wfo #fms #tppartsrcxtreme #traxxas #arrma #xray #losi #m2cracing

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back