TpParts RcXtreme | ARRMA Siren 6s BLX v2 1/10th 4wd truck

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2nd testrun with the all new ARRMA Siren 6s v2 - 1/10th 4wd truck. Brake was turned down from 50% to 37.5%, still a bit on the hard side but better.. #rynos #thunderoos #customrcupgrades #barkarbyhobby #wfo #fms #tppartsrcxtreme #traxxas #arrma #xray #losi

So, i swaped the Mugen ones to stock shocks. Its way under freezingpoint ova herr, so will do some shock tuning today. 🥰

IMG_20211126_183411_401.jpg

ARRMA Outcast 8s EXB - ARRMA Siren v2 6s 1/10th truck at the otherside of the G-Pit covered with snow.

#rynos #thunderoos #customrcupgrades #barkarbyhobby #wfo #fms #tppartsrcxtreme #traxxas #arrma #xray #losi

Weekends final bash, took out the mighty ARRMA Siren v2 6s 1/10th 4d truck to the bottom of the regular G-Pit, full of snow 😊

#rynos #thunderoos #customrcupgrades #barkarbyhobby #wfo #fms #tppartsrcxtreme #traxxas #arrma #xray #losi

This is version 2 of TP Part's Siren. I could be wrong, but if I remember correctly, he already has a video explaining how he cut the chassis when he made version 1.

One of the best snow bash in years..ARRMA Siren v2 6s 1/10th 4wd truck at the G-Pit

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back