Talion TpParts RcXtreme - ARRMA Talion 6S EXB RTR

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Best ARRMA allround basher?, the Talion 6s EXB rtr..took it for a spin and sure took some SICK beating! #arrma #arrmahof #arrmahalloffame #oneofakind #customlid #tppartsrcxtreme #thunderoos_rc #thunderoos #18kfans #27kfans #customrcupgrades

Does this model have the same problems with the diffs like the kraton exb had?

You ref to the first batch, not what i know i still have a EXB Based Kraton, stock exb diffs 👌. This one has no issiues 🤗
On, I'm sorry, I've been away for a while. I do remember kraton exb diffs had problems, at least at the beginning. I wasn't too know if those problems were carried to the talion exb platform, since they're basically the same parts or if they're the revised parts. I think problem was because of diffs not shimmed properly.

On, I'm sorry, I've been away for a while. I do remember kraton exb diffs had problems, at least at the beginning. I wasn't too know if those problems were carried to the talion exb platform, since they're basically the same parts or if they're the revised parts. I think problem was because of diffs not shimmed properly.
No worries buddy. If im not wrobg, they are ahimed differently from factory, and the Talion came lot later in EXB format, so imo its solved 🥰

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back