Typhon TpParts RcXtreme | ARRMA Typhon 4x4 3s BLX

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From todays session...the ARRMA Typhon 4x4 3s BLX have now showed it doing the SAME stuff as the 6S brothers like childplay....

#ARRMA #ARRMARC #ARRMAPROBASHER #PROBASHER #GOPRO #RCFORLIFE #BLASTINGHARDER #BASHERSCHOICE #BBQUNLTD #RYNOSHOBBYSHOP #MINICARS #TOWERHOBBIES #HORIZONHOBBY #PROLINERACING #RYNOS #gopromoff

good video… thanks

Just picked up a typhon 3s BLX. Anyone know if you can put sway bars on them? haven't even pulled it out of the box to take a whiff yet. Lol.

Hello my fellow Arrma owners. Ran my Typhon 3s BLX just fine on the road for the first time at the park and had a blast. While running it last night for the second time found it reverse steering from time to time, but after reversing the steering acted normal then out of nowhere would do it again. I notice mainly when turning quick and a slight spin out is when it did it esp if it hit some leaves and did a 180 then I would turn right and it turned left, so turned left then back right and it just went in a circle until like I said reversing it and steering returned to normal. doesn't do it all the time. Any help would be appreciated. Ty in advance.

Okay got a question!! So.... I've decided to upgrade the front and rear differential case and ring gear to metal. Also have the metal housing for the differential assembly. The diff case is hot racing and the ring gear is from Arrma. The problem is I don't know what cover to use since the ring gear is holy!😂 I thought the factory plastic cover went under the ring gear but nope that makes it too wide. Please advise!

Thx. After the first run realized didn't need them. 2nd run servo went out (warranty). After the servo was replaced, on the 3rd outing within 2 min of run time the motor seized up (warranty again), but since christmas eve have only been able to run a full battery twice without problems. Have several other vehicles but when you have a new one you really enjoyed the first outing and haven't been able to run since took some of the fun out of it. Not sure if I got a dud that didn't get a good quality control. I've realized that the parts packaged individually get better QC, not so sure the vehicles get as good of QC being in a hurry to assemble and get them out to the hobby shops quicker to sale.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back