TpParts RcXtremes | ARRMA Tsaagan 6s BLX 1/12th 4wd truck

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Never ever let anything stop you ?. ARRMA Tsaagan 6s BLX 1/12th 4wd truck by TpParts RcXtreme #ARRMA #ARRMARC #ARRMAPROBASHER #PROBASHER #GOPRO #RCFORLIFE #BLASTINGHARDER #BASHERSCHOICE #BBQUNLTD #RYNOSHOBBYSHOP #MINICARS #TOWERHOBBIES #HORIZONHOBBY #gopromoff #goprohero4 #gopro #jconcept

App 40 days since last trip to the gravelpit, even 8f it was super wet..hard to find the words..super happy. ARRMA Tsaagan 6s BLX 1/12th 4wd truck by TpParts RcXtreme

#ARRMA #ARRMARC #ARRMAPROBASHER #PROBASHER #GOPRO #RCFORLIFE #BLASTINGHARDER #BASHERSCHOICE #BBQUNLTD #RYNOSHOBBYSHOP #MINICARS #TOWERHOBBIES #HORIZONHOBBY #gopromoff #goprohero4 #gopro #jconcept

ARRMA Tsaagan 6s 1/12th 4wd truck by TpParts RcXtreme, nothing fancy about this test session, but it seems to work good at the pit to. Regular spot still covered with snow

#ARRMA #ARRMARC #ARRMAPROBASHER #PROBASHER #GOPRO #RCFORLIFE #BLASTINGHARDER #BASHERSCHOICE #BBQUNLTD #RYNOSHOBBYSHOP #MINICARS #TOWERHOBBIES #HORIZONHOBBY #gopromoff #goprohero4 #gopro #jconcept

I feel like I’m watching the beginning of a movie when I follow your builds....one day 5-6 guys in black coats will show up to your house from Arrma and they will tell you they want to get into the racing scene, they have been following your builds and now want you to come work for them and build them a racer...or a new basher lol

1/12....6s...and still perform as its bigger brothers.. SIKKKKKKK

View attachment 32010
Your next truck should be called "Raptor". Only because I am from Toronto, and that's my team. Love the pics and videos Thomas, keep'm coming!

ARRMA Tsaagan 6s BLX 1/12th 4wd truck by TpParts RcXtreme, is just amazing

ARRMA Tsaagan 6s BLX 1/12th 4wd truck by TpParts RcXtreme, is just amazing

View attachment 32082

Another great video Thomas. The hill you were jumping off in the beginning, was a little too choppy, and caused the Tsaagan to act oddly when in the air. It reacts like a cat though, and almost always lands on it's feet. (y)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back