Typhon TpParts RcXtremes Hybrid | Pics, vids etc

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AWSOME Session, 2 location bash at the G-pit with the ARRMA Typhon Hybride ( Kraton chassiplate ) on 4s!👀 using a 2600kv motor #arrma #arrmahof #arrmahalloffame #oneofakind #customlid #tppartsrcxtreme #thunderoos_rc #thunderoos #18kfans #27kfans #customrcupgrades
Nice to see a different spot and scenery. Seems last few months every video is the same hill and jump definitely helps to change it up and keep it interesting👍🏼

I agree and fully if we got 😏 bout the same spot, but not much i can do tbh. Its been little to none change here at the pit, the other side have all piles "destroyed" so its mainly flat driving wich i don't like👎. But i enjoy to drive the cars where i can jump, if its the same so be it 🥰. But i was SUPER HAPPY, the pilea where on 👌, on the upper level at the other side🥰. Thanks buddy for taking ya time to look at it.

I agree and fully if we got 😏 bout the same spot, but not much i can do tbh. Its been little to none change here at the pit, the other side have all piles "destroyed" so its mainly flat driving wich i don't like👎. But i enjoy to drive the cars where i can jump, if its the same so be it 🥰. But i was SUPER HAPPY, the pilea where on 👌, on the upper level at the other side🥰. Thanks buddy for taking ya time to look at it.
Hey u got one best bashing spots. it's nice see different spots but I bet it never gets old jumping that hill I bet😁 it's hard find good spots to bash so got use what ya got. I know I have use my ramp for jumps because there know good hills. But thanks for the great uploads👊 and love the hybrid 😍😍

Had a good time today 🥰
20210917_151934_edited.jpeg

Sundays last video, the Hybrid on 4s ( Typhon 6s with a EXB Kraton 6s chassi ) at the G-Pit, testing the trx Sledgehammer tires. #rynos #thunderoos #customrcupgrades #barkarbyhobby #wfo #fms #tppartsrcxtreme #traxxas #arrma #xray #losi

Short as few, but fun..the ARRMA Hybrid 4s ( Kraton EXB chassi on Typhon 6s ) Got some descent air.. #rynos #thunderoos #customrcupgrades #barkarbyhobby #wfo #fms #tppartsrcxtreme #traxxas #arrma #xray #losi

Finaly, got some sparetime. Mounted the 3DRC wingmount 😍😍😍😍

What is your overall review on running a rig like this on 4s vs a 6s setup?
I have been contemplating a light weight build using 4s and 2600kv was the KV I had in mind also. My concern is heat and shorter battery life with the lower voltage setup. what are your thoughts on it now having run this rig for a while?

I was sure the 4s would be boring..and slow..but its light, i running between 5k 4s to 6.5k 4s, gearing is the key..it gets warm, but fans helps a lot. Love it and will not go back to 6s on thos
This is good confirmation for me to go with 4s. Thanks for the feedback!

4s ARRMA Hybrid ( Typhon 6s with a Kraton 6s EXB Bottom chassi ) at the frozen G-Pit, blast to drive it with the Trx Sledgehammer tires.

#rynos #thunderoos #customrcupgrades #barkarbyhobby #wfo #fms #tppartsrcxtreme #traxxas #arrma #xray #losi

The 4s ARRMA Typhon with a Kraton EXB chassi, extenders with a 2600kv motor took the Mega pit with style 🥰

#rynos #thunderoos #customrcupgrades #barkarbyhobby #wfo #fms #tppartsrcxtreme #traxxas #arrma #xray #losi

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back