Kraton TpParts RcXtreme's Kraton 6s BLX V3

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Actually, I ordered 2 Arrma's after watching videos of Thomas P driving. Thomas, your videos still blow me away everytime I watch them, and that sandpit playground you have, looks like it is as good as it gets. I still think Arrma should be sending you FREE RC's, as I'm sure you have helped them sell many, with your amazing videos. Thomas, anytime you make a video, we will watch...

Finaly...A bit moist beachsand..ARRMA Kraton 6s BLX v3 2018..no need to say anything... #ARRMA #ARRMARC #ARRMAHOF #ARRMAPROBASHER #PROBASHER #GOPRO #RCFORLIFE #BLASTINGHARDER #BASHERSCHOICE #BBQUNLTD #RYNOSHOBBYSHOP #MINICARS #TOWERHOBBIES #HORIZONHOBBY #PROLINERACKNG #RYNOS

ARRMA Kraton 6s BLX v3 2018, 2nd time ever at the mega gravelpit.

#ARRMA #ARRMARC #ARRMAHOF #ARRMAPROBASHER #PROBASHER #GOPRO #RCFORLIFE #BLASTINGHARDER #BASHERSCHOICE #BBQUNLTD #RYNOSHOBBYSHOP #MINICARS #TOWERHOBBIES #HORIZONHOBBY #PROLINERACKNG #RYNOS

@Thomas P its like that pole or whatever it was had gravitational pull lol. Never fails...it’s crazy how that works...happens every time. Honestly though when you think about it, what are the odds of hitting that thing? You should buy a lottery ticket lol

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back