Talion Tr-326 reciever

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rukik

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Talion
Good day all,

Yesterday I went to rip around my talion.
I powered it up like normal, servo powered up and straightened the wheels, red light on transmitter was on solid, the esc was blinking red fast, and there was no responce from any transmitter functions. No steering, not throttle. I removed the batteries to try fresh ones in case, still no responce. I opened the reciever box and removed the reciever. All the wires look good and everything is corrosion free. I attempted to bind the transmitter and reciever, when depressing the bind switch no led illuminated on the reciever. Is it safe to assume the reciever died on me? I am running an external bec to power a hv servo, and have been for some time. Would that have burnt out my reciever?

I’m pretty sure they’re rated up to 8.4V so I’m not quite sure if the voltage is your issue. Whatever the case, it’s definitely dead.

I’m pretty sure they’re rated up to 8.4V so I’m not quite sure if the voltage is your issue. Whatever the case, it’s definitely dead.

Ya I figured that when there is no blinking led with the bind button depressed. Any recommendations on a reciever that will bind with the ttx300 that is a little more resilient?

Wait does the receiver light come on when you power up the truck?

Then yeah your receiver is shot. I’m gonna call that one a fluke. Me and most others have no issues with those receivers... I’d just swap in one again.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back