Talion Track day!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Monieman352

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Talion
So I went to the track, took the talion for its debut of seeing how it would do on a track! Don’t know if it was the conditions of the clay being dry or I got wrong tires that I’m tryin to run I have backflips on there now couldn’t keep in on the track and wheels down they also did a lot of spinning any one know some good track tires or even another arrma car that’s not too powerful being I was running 6s any suggestions

If it's a clay track, I'm guessing it's indoor? You're gonna want a soft/super soft compound truggy tire. Backflips will grip too much, and if you're running 6s try 4s instead.

If it's a clay track, I'm guessing it's indoor? You're gonna want a soft/super soft compound truggy tire. Backflips will grip too much, and if you're running 6s try 4s instead.
Yeah it was clay but no it was outside all I did was slide and peel out every turn even on the way up the jumps yeah gonna have to see bout getting some tires the backflips were gripping way to much and a 4s ?

Yeah it was clay but no it was outside all I did was slide and peel out every turn even on the way up the jumps yeah gonna have to see bout getting some tires the backflips were gripping way to much and a 4s ?

I've ran backflips at a local outdoor track just for fun but it was so slow compared to when I popped on some real truggy tires. It totally changes the dynamic of the car

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back