Track racing quality TX/RX?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gdub34

Reaction score
My 3s typhon is becoming my dedicated track racing rig.I’m considering upgrading the TX/RX to something more precise for racing than it’s current SLT3. What would be an economical choice for this usage? Would I even notice any improvements in handling and driving precision? Is install pretty straightforward ? Thanks

stock factory servo. I’m looking for something race worthy but budget friendly is my slt3 good enough because I just race for fun? Thanks

Not me. Wish I lived in Colorado.born in Germany and raised in Louisiana. I have a 14 year old starting high school next year. It’s super expensive so I don’t need to be spending crazy money if there’s no need? If I can get by with the slt3 then I will because I just race for fun.Thanks

Futaba 3pv first non rtr remote, I like it and the features so far over the slt3. Maybe one to consider on the eco side, can find them for 120-150$ Holds 10 cars.

If you are just messing around for fun you may be be content with slt3🤷

Thanks I think I’ll just stick with the slt3 for now because there’s nothing wrong with it and works as it should. I know the Futaba stuff is way better but I don’t have the cash for it now

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back