Granite Track use setup?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

roguetrip

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Was watching razor rc yt video about granite one the track. What would be a good setup on dirt/clay?

I was thinking cheapest options are lower the cg by pulling some of the shock clips and do the hose in the shock mod, or do the shock mod and leave the clips in for extra spring load. Run 2s lipo. Anything else? Would think stock wheel setup would be ok.

Edit. Using a v3 3s blx granite btw.

20210925_154202.jpg
heres my 2019 graintie.

^^^This.
You need the right tires for the track surface. Ties will make you or break you, even with the best shock and chassis setup. MT tires will not cut it.
I don't know how you plan on running your rig on this track. Its all about best lap times. If you are focused on this. Just tooling around on a track is ok too. But you willl be flipping your lid and hitting things with the wrong tires. Thats not fun for me.:)

I'm a n00b still at all this. Need all the help i can get. Lol

Thought about converting to a typhon but would rather wait and research rc till next spring. If still into racing/track i will look into a typhon 6s or a tlr 22 5.0 build.

I also think the granite could use a faster servo.

What wheels would you recommend? Thanks

When I first started in RC, I raced a Traxxas Stampede 4x4, so it is certainly doable for fun!

A bunch of tips in here --

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back