Trade my O6S EXB and EXB Mojave for sling king or build a K6S XL EXB out of them!?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MMX6S. 4274. Approx 55mph on 6S.

Not super aggressive but also not babying it. I launch it pretty good.
haha I just did the calculation for my typhon with the backflip lps and my gearing. I had changed the tires without really bothering to change gearing. I didn't realize I was geared that high.

Apparently, I was geared for 88 mph so It's no surprise the tires blew when I launched and did a backflip. The 6s backflips still held up though. :eek: :ROFLMAO:

haha I just did the calculation for my typhon with the backflip lps and my gearing. I had changed the tires without really bothering to change gearing. I didn't realize I was geared that high.

Apparently, I was geared for 88 mph so It's no surprise the tires blew when I launched and did a backflip. The 6s backflips still held up though. :eek: :ROFLMAO:
Damn that's moving

Im with you. The 6s backflips are way better. I don't even know how people can get away with backflip lp's if they aren't using stock electronics. I just blew up 2 backflip lp's the other day on my truggified typhon and it's not the first time. I've never blown a 6s backflip. I put them on after and they survived no problem 😱

I will never buy another set of backflip lp's for as long as I live 🤣
Also I'm weary of the big backflips damaging the diffs with time. I feel that the smaller 3.8 tires from Arrma and proline are easier on the diffs. I'm going to try out the copperheads 2 lp that I bought since I'm not geared up too high right now. 23t with the Mojave center diff and the Max 6 and 1650KV motor. It's good for like 53MPH off road. I see some copperheada on this XL and they performed well, but I'm not sure if it's the bigger 6s copperheads. Actually, it's the bigger 6s copperheads on this video, but I prefer the smaller 4s tires anyways.

Last edited:
Body is here. I just have to put the basherqueen stuff on the rear for the body posts and I'm done!

20221217_124005.jpg
20221217_134923.jpg
20221217_134944.jpg

I'm finally done. I just ran it around for a quick test. I love it! So stable!

20221223_121202.jpg
20221223_121240.jpg
20221223_121249.jpg
20221223_121245.jpg

Just some shorts :

You make 50 mph look fast :ROFLMAO:
Yeah. I like it around there. Any faster and I honestly can't tell the difference. I just know that's fast enough for bashing without worrying about your tires exploding, staying glued, too much heat and such. And 50 mph is fast for an RC off road.

I found a small skatepark, but there's not much room to land or catch speed. I did break a lower control arm off camera. I think that the triple backflip coming out of the bowl did it. Unfortunately my go pro was acting up, so the bigger jumps were off camera. I had to go into the bowl and it was hard to get out of there. Even though this kid was helping me out, and he could get out of the bowl 😅

20221225_153412.jpg

I keep hitting Thermal with the Max 6 and 1650KV motor 23T pinion. I even put two small fans in there, but that siente work either. I guess I need a high powered fan on top of that Max 6.

20230316_153921.jpg

Look at the this mess. I thought there wasn't much mud out there. Oh well. That's what my K6S XL and my Mojave EXB looked like after that muddy run. The mud guards from the O6S in the front protected the K6S interior so well. I think that I'm going to try to put them on the Mojave too

20230316_133025.jpg
20230316_133109.jpg

If anyone is wondering how fast my K6S XL is on 8s, it's 50 mph at 60% power. Anymore, and it will probably blow the tires right off the rims 😂

Screenshot_20231025_134802_GNSS PA.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back