SOLD / FOUND Trade New infraction for 6s senton

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@SARRT8 i actually have a 2018 Senton 6s in great shape that I’m about to put a new chassis on. What’s the reason for the trade? I’d be kinda down to swap. It’s been a good truck for 2 years. Nothing on it is broken, fresh a arms bearings and everything.

Edit nvm it needs a body bad and the front bumper is zip tied together ??? forgot about that.

Still looking for a Senton 6s.
Good luck finding one. They are getting harder and harder to find. You would probably have better luck buying a Typhon and converting it.

I have a Talion I have been thinking of doing that with but I know they don’t share to many of the same parts. I will look into the typhoon. Thanks

I have a Talion I have been thinking of doing that with but I know they don’t share to many of the same parts. I will look into the typhoon. Thanks
A Talion is not even close , it must be done with a Typhon , same chassis , leave the Typhon wider arms ( which benefits it ) , change the shock towers / ad side nerf bar guards , front and rear bumpers , roll cage , and obviously the body . NTM , the Typhon comes with sway bars !!! My very first Arrma WAS a V3 6S Typhon that I used as a Typhon for just a very short period of time until I bought all the parts ( Jennys ) and turned it into a Senton with the exception I used an old Slash body . It was very funny driving it around like that cause everyone was like " holy crap that Slash is fast , and whats that sound ? " , meaning all the metal shafts turning !!! LOL I sold it on ebay .

Last edited:
It would have to be a pretty sweet infraction to trade for a 6s senton. Espically a minty one :)
1299E975-F26A-4A8A-B1F5-BC5A38D4A2A2.jpeg

84F354EE-3DC2-4DFB-9D1E-7409FD4951A8.jpeg

9DE9A527-797A-4965-892B-3E4A804088A2.jpeg
994B8D5A-F435-4775-BAB4-B7A4B756E40A.jpeg

Ps. New Mojave and typhon roller coming this week.

Last edited:
JUST POSTED 3:00am Here’s one for sale just listed on eBay. Same way I’ve gotten mine. Just listed!!! Clean as hell!!! Get it boys!! I would get it but I don’t need 3 :)

72F1E78C-E8A0-4DC4-B46E-BDD5A7C912FC.png

Only regret I have is not purchasing the one at my LHS when they had one a few months back. Such a missed opportunity... oh well... Mojave EXB here we come ?

Are you still looking @SARRT8? I've got a buddy with a Senton 6s he might trade, I know his isn't mint but also isn't a lemon. I'll ask if your still looking to trade and have him send me some pics. I know his esc fan is toast not sure of other "issues" bit I'll ask if you want? Also I'm positive he has only ever ran 4s in the rig as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back