Outcast Traded my T-Maxx for an Outcast 6S EXB

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dgitalchaos

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Typhon 6s
F76BE9A4-474A-4610-98CF-0251BD680593.jpeg
EBF376DC-B2C2-4562-BE60-5642415B8B14.jpeg

The rear end of the Outcast was taken apart, and the ESC was suspected to be blown. Came with batteries and a charger as well. I assembled it and all parts were there except the wing and mount. Servo was bad and causing the ESC to brown out.

I think it was an awesome trade, but worried about getting a discontinued RC.

View attachment 272698View attachment 272699
The rear end of the Outcast was taken apart, and the ESC was suspected to be blown. Came with batteries and a charger as well. I assembled it and all parts were there except the wing and mount. Servo was bad and causing the ESC to brown out.

Yeah, get a 35Kg servo from Amazon and be done.

You can get great pricing on authentic OEM parts for your Arrma at JennysRC.com .Highly recommended.

I think it was an awesome trade, but worried about getting a discontinued RC.

A Very Nice trade!

Not at all..
Even if it's discontinued.

Arrma 6S lineup have interchangeable parts with most of their other 6S models, so all the major components on your Outcast can be had from-
Kraton 6S, Typhon 6S, Nortorious 6S, Mojave 6s, Fireteam 6S, Infraction 6s, Limitless.
You get the idea.

And,
Welcome to the Ranch!

Glad to have you aboard.

Last edited:
Best trade you could have ever made. Feel sorry for the other guy!! And yes back in the day I had like 6 of them T-Maxx's!! One heavily Built with all the mods that were good, direct pull throttle, ofna fuel tank, badland tires before anyone knew what badlands were lol, and many more lolol!!

DSC00803.jpg
DSC00799.jpg
DSC00755.jpg
DSC00812.jpg

Yeah, get a 35Kg servo from Amazon and be done.

You can get great pricing on authentic OEM parts for your Arrma at JennysRC.com .Highly recommended.

A Very Nice trade!

Not at all..
Even if it's discontinued.

Arrma 6S lineup have interchangeable parts with most of their other 6S models, so all the major components on your Outcast can be had from-
Kraton 6S, Typhon 6S, Nortorious 6S, Mojave 6s, Fireteam 6S, Infraction 6s, Limitless.
You get the idea.

And,
Welcome to the Ranch!

Glad to have you aboard.
That’s awesome that most parts are interchangeable. Makes me feel much better about the already awesome trade. I have several servos that’ll work on hand. I did take it out for a short run yesterday, man she rips!

I put it next to my Fireteam, and it looks like even the arms will swap over (not that I would).

Best trade you could have ever made. Feel sorry for the other guy!! And yes back in the day I had like 6 of them T-Maxx's!! One heavily Built with all the mods that were good, direct pull throttle, ofna fuel tank, badland tires before anyone knew what badlands were lol, and many more lolol!!

View attachment 272711View attachment 272712View attachment 272713View attachment 272714
I got the T-Maxx for $50 in poor condition, replaced about $300 worth of parts, but was glad to trade for the EXB version for sure, especially with the included batteries and charger. The guy was thankfully, organized, and he kept all disassembled parts.

I got the T-Maxx for $50 in poor condition, replaced about $300 worth of parts, but was glad to trade for the EXB version for sure, especially with the included batteries and charger. The guy was thankfully, organized, and he kept all disassembled parts.
Yeah the batteries and charger really spiced up that deal on your end!! Youre gonna love the truck.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back