Outcast Transmitter problems

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lakelake93

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Outcast 6s
I put a traxxas transmitter and receiver on my arrma outcast. I can't get my esc to calibrate. Has anyone else attempted this and can help me?

Last edited:
I put a traxxas transmitter and receiver on my arrma outcast. I can't get it to bind to my esc. Has anyone else attempted this and can help me?

In the manual there is a calibration process. Have you tried this or is this not what you need? Is there no response at all from your radio inputs?

I've tried that and still nothing. I absolutely hate the stock controller and I already had a traxxas set up

I know guys here have put the traxxas stuff on their BLX esc so hopefully if there's a trick they'll chime in. Are you sure the receiver works? Also, if you're using the bluetooth module and app, maybe that could be getting in the way. Otherwise I'm out of ideas so far....

I know guys here have put the traxxas stuff on their BLX esc so hopefully if there's a trick they'll chime in. Are you sure the receiver works? Also, if you're using the bluetooth module and app, maybe that could be getting in the way. Otherwise I'm out of ideas so far....
Yes it's brand new so I know it works. Thanks hopefully someone will chime in

Well it’s a Traxxas, what did you expect, it’s second rate.

What do you mean Spektrum is an amazing brand and the STX2 is a great transmitter for the price. I am a very loyal Spektrum and Arrma fan.

What do you mean Spektrum is an amazing brand and the STX2 is a great transmitter for the price. I am a very loyal Spektrum and Arrma fan.

What I mean is that I own two of that STX2 and I doubt you will find anyone on this forum of 14,000 members that are happy with it much less call it a great transmitter.

There is no binding a radio to an ESC ??‍♂️ What are your symptoms?

There is no binding a radio to an ESC ??‍♂️ What are your symptoms?
There's no breaks, no reverse, and maybe half of the throttle I used to have.
Every time you switch receivers you gotta recalibrate esc. I just did it like 15 min ago
I tried to do it by the instructions in the manual and nothing. Is there something you can tell me to help with it?

There's no breaks, no reverse, and maybe half of the throttle I used to have.
Then you need to calibrate the ESC. Make sure your trims are centered on the transmitter first, transmitter on, then hold the set button on the ESC as you turn the power on the ESC. Let go of the button when it beeps. Pull full throttle and press the button it will beep twice. Push full brake and hit the button again. It will beep three times. Turn the ESC off to save. Turn back on and test.

Calibrate esc. Google how to calibrate esc arrms outcast.
I've tried and can't find a video that expla
Then you need to calibrate the ESC. Make sure your trims are centered on the transmitter first, transmitter on, then hold the set button on the ESC as you turn the power on the ESC. Let go of the button when it beeps. Pull full throttle and press the button it will beep twice. Push full brake and hit the button again. It will beep three times. Turn the ESC off to save. Turn back on and test.
I will try that thanks

I will try that thanks

It can be confusing at first but once you get the flow of it all you'll gain confidence and be in good shape. Even for a person as impatient as I am, it comes to where we're able to do it without thinking anymore.

It can be confusing at first but once you get the flow of it all you'll gain confidence and be in good shape. Even for a person as impatient as I am, it comes to where we're able to do it without thinking anymore.
I got it fixed!

I will try that thanks
I did what you said and it's fixed thank you so much!

I got it fixed!

I knew you'd get it soon!

1582163307943.png

My ESC does not beep green to confirm input. When I press the set button while its flashing red, it just stops flashing and beeping.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back