Traxx-ass 🤣🤣🤣

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Visited the hobby shop today!! The guy running the place is working alone today, doing repairs and attending to walk in customers such as myself at the same time, he seems to be under some bit of pressure. Anyone see what’s wrong here?? 🤣

23E35262-3366-4B9F-9D6B-1E5666D9CA29.jpeg

Visited the hobby shop today!! The guy running the place is working alone today, doing repairs and attending to walk in customers such as myself at the same time, he seems to be under some bit of pressure. Anyone see what’s wrong here?? 🤣

View attachment 213541
technology heat GIF by Banggood

View attachment 213541

So I'm guessing the vehicle owner wanted to have the New Spektrum ESC work WITH the Old TrapXus electronics and told the shop to make sure the cables are "secured" while you're at it...

This is the result...

What happens when you send power thru that setup? Perpetual Power Loop??
Someone please video that event when it happens..

View attachment 213541
Is that a blown capacitor in the esc on the car as well...?
(Forgive my ignorance if thats what the bomb reference was for)

Is that a blown capacitor in the esc on the car as well...?
(Forgive my ignorance if thats what the bomb reference was for)
It looks like it is. The middle one right?

View attachment 213541
I am so confused by that picture. Not in a good way, disturbed and confused.

Soooo, these things suck, come buy some and we won't support them if you do? Weird way to attempt to entice people :LOL:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back