Traxxas Carnage

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pandianightcross

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Outcast 6s
  2. Typhon 3s
I know this is the Arrma forum , but thought I would share. Took out my traxxas slash for a street bash today , 4x4 with the lcg chassis. Skid to avoid one of those plastic trash cans AND ............ BAM. I was running a 2 cell and about half throttle at that time. I know in the pic there is a 3 cell in it, took the picture and put my 2 cell on the charger and had to connect a battery to check to see if the servo was still good.

Ive ran my Arrmas harder and faster than this and Ive never seen this much carnage, done backflips and hit nose first, slid and hit the edge of a curb , and even gotten them wedge in a drainage. Maybe a a-arm be busted and some body damage but this LOL.

Attachments

• IMG_20200101_160548_01[1].jpg
    IMG_20200101_160548_01[1].jpg
    302 KB · Views: 65
Servo seems ok, wont know till I tear down, looks like maybe the rear slipper assembly might also be bent, no damage to a-arms, shocks or shock towers.

Ok damage list so far on what needs to be replaced:

chassis ,
center drive shaft ,
slipper assembly it did bend in the crash

servo, maybe seems ok but not sure seems to have a little more play in it than before (thats ok I have a couple of the arrma 15kg that can be thrown in there if needed.

everything else looks to have survived

Almost severed the whole front clip lol.

Yea hit on the left side close to the battery, luckily at the time of running had a hardcase battery in there. Looks like it broke in that spot and momentum carried it the rest of the way bending the shaft (still have never seen a center shaft bend like that). May look and while Im at it just upgrade the center shaft

When this was a HCG it was tough, sure it didnt corner that well. BUT it took a beating too. Makes me think more and more of just getting a Senton.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back