Traxxas E-Revo 2.0

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New E Revo is $589.99. If it matters

View attachment 15557
They are listed for $549.95 at amain.
Screenshot_20180213-212106.jpg

Oh I didn't even see it on amain, how did I miss it?

But I know some hobby shops, like mine for example, will have it marked @ $589.99 or higher. Mine still sells the old E Revo for $649.99.

Very happy for you, none around here do. They all have a full stock of traxxas parts though. And honestly without the discounts, I don't know how arrma going to compete if this Erevo turns out to be good. 550 price for erevo and outcast is 500? When I got it was like 400 with coupons. For almost the same price, do you buy the product that doesn't have local support and half the time the parts are backordered or do you buy the product that you can walk into any store and be driving again in an hour?
yup youre right!! youre gonna walk into that store ...a lot!! lol even at 600$ id go arrma!more than that?? id go tekno et 48.3.id need to see much more than a few tweak from traxxas to go back....2 servos? homemade electronics?,poping diffs......cant wait to see.

Last edited:
Well I'll let you all know if the new e-revo is good or bad.

I just won one in a raffle.

Hopefully it's better than the original emaxx and the brushless emaxx and the original e Revo they were trash imho owned one of each at different points in time and the driveline all destroyed itself with light bashing.
We shall see though if y'all want I'll give you a review of it.
Gonna beat on it for sure to see if the xmaxx driveline was key in making them more durable.

On the Facebook groups. There's another up for raffle in a different group than where I won mine. RC sticker raffles

Lost like 8 raffles so far and then yesterday I won't a tekno ET48 and the revo. Those raffles are a slippery slope gamblers addiction.

Now the question is how much did you spend on those raffle tickets?

yeah spent a decent amount on the tickets slick. gonna chill on the raffles for now because I have a move coming up.

lets see here RC boyz spin city, rc dog house, winners choice raffles, rc sticker raffles, rc waffles are all facebook group raffle pages

yup youre right!! youre gonna walk into that store ...a lot!! lol even at 600$ id go arrma!more than that?? id go tekno et 48.3.id need to see much more than a few tweak from traxxas to go back....2 servos? homemade electronics?,poping diffs......cant wait to see.

Sorry but I get a chuckle out of this. If you were comparing the revo to the older LOSI LST trucks then I would agree with you. But these Arrma's aren't all that. There are plenty of parts breaking and plenty of parts that just plain shouldn't break like pinions shearing teeth off. I'll give you the driveline seems pretty tough but the swaybar mounts on the bulkheads are made for a 1/16th truck.

And further, it doesn't matter which one breaks more if they both break and one had parts available and the other doesn't. Arrma parts are always on backorder. Traxxas parts are always available.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back