Traxxas E-Revo 2.0

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wouldn't buy body clips from my LHS last week because all they had were Traxxas brand.

Nope

I'd make my own out of rusty paper clips before I gave them one penny of my money

So.....It looks like the verdict thus far is that the new E-Revo is not durable enough to be worth the money?

You have to look at it like this, if your a guy that replaces things like esc,motor,servos and upgrades there rtr trucks anyway it's a must have truck like I said b4 I own a kraton talion outcast and typhon and there really good trucks out of the box but idk one guy that can run the ads15 servo 4 more then a few drives and a lot of guys put lower kv motors and more programmable escs plus aluminum chassis braces and so on in there arrma trucks so most guys would b upgrading the problem parts any way on the e revo even if it didnt need it, i bash as hard or harder then anyone u can think of on utube and i break plenty of parts on my arrmas and I'll say this the drive train on this trashass minus the plastic center shafts and plastic spur gear that's stock is stronger then any of my beloved arrmas not that there not tough they r but none of them lasted as long b4 burning up a ring gear or input shaft (i hope i didn't just jinx myself and i strip a diff tomorrow now lol) I've been hammering the craps out of the new revo 4 2 months now almost everyday after work and its taken it. I had it and the outcast out today at a local sand pit for the first time and even thou the outcast has more power the revo puts it's to use much better and smoother and I'd have to say as a platform the revo is about as good as it gets all-around and just so everyone knows I'm not trying to push traxxas I actually hate them with a passion as a company and all there other products suck!! if I had to do it over I'd just buy the chassis and enough of the parts off the list to make it a roller and put my own center drive shafts (stock r plastic...really trashass) esc (stock vxl is very weak and has no options and crapped out in 6 packs) motor, servo (just like every arrma servo I've seen crapped in just a couple packs) spur gear(stocks plastic) and receiver in it cuz if your a serious basher this platform with the smoothness of it's crush drive and the rocker style suspension is a must have....its so much fun to bash i just wish it wasn't a trashass product

Last edited:
Hi guys just been reading this thread. A few months ago I had to make a decision. Arrma Kraton or E Revo 2.0. I'm new to the hobbie. I went with the e revo and couldn't be happier. A arms slightly losen up and bent one rear drive shaft, but apart from that, its been all good. Backflips frontflips and awkward landings and all that. Servos and all electrics still perfect. E few upgrades like chassis brace, limiting straps ( A MUST!),motor fan, dust cover etc. I go through it after every run checking screws, joints etc, and keep it very clean. Awsome to drive over any terrain. In all utube videos i watch, the arrma does look more durable than traxxas though. Maybe I've just been lucky, i don't know. I do play it hard. Both are awesome rc's. Matter of minor preference i believe.
My next rc looks like it's going to be an arrma Felony when i can afford it. That thing looks off the hook!

Talk about resurrected from the grave. 🤣

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back