traxxas part number chart?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
is there a Arrma to Traxxas part number conversion chart in existence? my son lost the dog bone AR310401 and the LHS carries Traxxas parts, i was thinking maybe i could find a part there instead of waiting forever to have it shipped.

They do have one that fits either HPI or traxxas. Also I've noticed the dog bones could be slightly longer and they won't sling out!

is there a Arrma to Traxxas part number conversion chart in existence? my son lost the dog bone AR310401 and the LHS carries Traxxas parts, i was thinking maybe i could find a part there instead of waiting forever to have it shipped.
@justawfulgamer Arrma and Traxxas are two completely different companies so an actual "Arrma to Traxxas conversion chart" is no more likely to exist then a "Dodge to GMC" list.

That said it's just a matter of finding a part of another manufacture, be it Traxxas or anyone else, that will fit or fit with modifications as @LunchBox pointed out. In terms of an alternative dogbone, the one I believe Lunchbox was talking about was the HPI 86056 for the Savage X.

Be careful with the HPI dog bones!
They are 83mm if I am not mistaken, but do bind on the 2013 models at least!

My advice is to order some original Arrma dog bones online to avoid any issues.

Unusual, on the 2016 model the 80mm dogbone have been upgraded to an 83mm so the HPI will work without binding. If you go on the parts for the Mega models in the Arrma web page you will see that they have changed the dogbones.

Unusual, on the 2016 model the 80mm dogbone have been upgraded to an 83mm so the HPI will work without binding. If you go on the parts for the Mega models in the Arrma web page you will see that they have changed the dogbones.

I did not know that!
Interesting, because that would mean CVD's might fit the truck too!

Is a difference between the 2015 version?

I don't think there is a difference from the 2015 mega to the 2016 mega because the share the drive train and the chassis. The changes were on the body, bumpers, wheels, body posts and Tactic controller.
You can see on line 17 on the first page of the attached part lists that they have upgraded the dogbones:

Mega:

http://www.arrma-rc.com/pdf/xref/arrma-parts-xref-I_AR102651.pdf

BLX:

http://www.arrma-rc.com/pdf/xref/arrma-parts-xref-I_AR102661.pdf

Thanks @mrbelloso ;)

My first thought would be: how long will the older bones still be available?
My second thought: what did they change in order to make these bones fit?
Unfortunately no LHS has Arrma so I could have a look. And I am not planning to buy a new truck (already owning 3 2013 Fury's now)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back