Talion Traxxas remote for talion v4

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bigtim29

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Notorious
  2. Talion
So I drove the talion for the first time today. Awesome truck. Remote and receiver suck though. I’m gonna swap them out for a traxxas remote and receiver. Will I need to reprogram the blx185 esc? If so could I use a hobby wing program card to do that?

Calibration and programming are different things. RTFM!

You can use a HW card (I use a HW LED box that came with my 1080 but the numbers don't correspond to the settings, so check the table in the manual). But you still need to calibrate. It's a 10 second job once you get the hang of it.

Did the throttle calibration, that was super easy. No more lag/delay either! Are the stock settings on the esc fine?

With the spektrum stx2 and receiver that comes with the v4 arrmas, is it the receiver or remote that causes the delay?

It's a closed system, I haven't found any other compatible Rx/Txes. So it doesn't really matter. They call the protocol FHSS which is a generic term for all moder radio protocols. They're poopyheads and they should be made to stand in the corner for unleashing such a useless product upon the world. Just get a FS GT 2 for 10$ wholesale or something and sharpie SpEkTRum on there. Wieners.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back