Traxxas Sledge 1/8th scale monster truck

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You're a bunch of amatures!! If you're going to light a Traxxas on fire you mix gas with petroleum jelly, it sticks better. If any of you decide to give it a try please post it.

Use a chemical fire extinguisher to put it out, NOT WATER.
That's funny right there!!šŸ¤£
I know I'm guilty of throwing sledge at the Sludge but if ur happy with it, I'm happy for ya!!šŸ»
My bro is now quite happy with his, and I can attest to it's impact durability without question. It has driven away from some of the hardest crashes we've seen.šŸ˜‰ Enjoy!!šŸ‘

So today I pushed the Sledge hard on big parking lot with snow and it gets the seal of approval, Traxxas did good here.
However on snow I have realized size rules everything (bigger wheels/tires) do a massive difference so it doesn't top the big xmaxx, xrt, outcast and kraton on big plowed snowy parking lots.

On smaller places like plowed snowy streets its less of a difference and 100% up there.
I managed to fit my 2 (big) Gen ace bashing 3s 8000 batteries which i use in my fireteam after smal change in battery tray.

So today I pushed the Sledge hard on big parking lot with snow and it gets the seal of approval, Traxxas did good here.
However on snow I have realized size rules everything (bigger wheels/tires) do a massive difference so it doesn't top the big xmaxx, xrt, outcast and kraton on big plowed snowy parking lots.

On smaller places like plowed snowy streets its less of a difference and 100% up there.
I managed to fit my 2 (big) Gen ace bashing 3s 8000 batteries which i use in my fireteam after smal change in battery tray.
Sweet!! Glad to hear. Size matters! As dies weight, which is why the Xmaxx is my favorite snow basher!! Huge tires, lightweight, equals snow king!!šŸ˜ŽšŸ»

The honeymoon is over and I think I like the hag I started with better. I really like my Sludge, but like most parents I tell my children I love them equally but we know that's not true. We know who the Princess of the family is.

20230326_105418.jpg

The answer is no. The chassis below is bent up in the center, twisted, bowed where the motor mounts, and bent up around one of the gearboxes.
20231023_193956.jpg

Back