Senton Traxxas TSM on Arrma Senton 4x4 3S

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LudeNation

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Granite
  3. Infraction
  4. Notorious
  5. Senton 3s
(HELP PLEASE).
● Has anyone installed a Traxxas receiver with TSM p.n.6533? If so how did it work out and is it worth the upgrade(making it more stable when at full throttle).
● I'm having trouble at full throttle, my Senton just washes out. Tried new shocks, different oil weights & spring rates.
●What is wrapped around the bottom of the blue Senton body. The thin black strip thats circled in red
Screenshot_20210412-141209_YouTube.jpg

Pick of Traxxas receiver with TSM part number 6533

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210412-141226_YouTube.jpg
    Screenshot_20210412-141226_YouTube.jpg
    283.5 KB · Views: 86
I assume you know that TSM only works with a Traxxas TQi transmitter and receiver. You would be better off going with a Radiolink RC6GS radio and R7FG7 receiver, which has a built-in gyro. The Radiolink RC6GS radio has an effective distance of 600 meters, and is far better than a Traxxas TQi system with TSM.

I assume you know that TSM only works with a Traxxas TQi transmitter and receiver. You would be better off going with a Radiolink RC6GS radio and R7FG7 receiver, which has a built-in gyro. The Radiolink RC6GS radio has an effective distance of 600 meters, and is far better than a Traxxas TQi system with TSM.
I'm new to the hobby(1 week in) I was unaware of that. Could you point me in the right direction to find the parts you listed? Didn't know there was more options available.
Thanks

Lots of options. Radiolink/R7FG7, Flysky GT5/ FS-BS6, of course there's Spektrum and their AVC receivers. Hell even DumboRC x6 transmitter and receiver has a gyro. Or you can always use a stand alone gyro like SkyRC GC301 and GC401, which work better than any of the built in gyros.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210412-141209_YouTube.jpg
    212.7 KB · Views: 64
Is this what there using for the body?
6400185101.jpg

I'm new to the hobby(1 week in) I was unaware of that. Could you point me in the right direction to find the parts you listed? Didn't know there was more options available.
Thanks
Did you get problem fixed. Having the same problem, just got Senton

Kinda loose want better control
What do you run on? My Senton drives like it's on rails only thing that has been changed that would affect handling is the shocks, but even before that it drove like it was on rails.

If you think you need stability control on a 4wd car, there's something more fundamental wrong. Wrong/worn tires, seized bearing, diff fluid all leaked out, broken suspension part, overtightened slipper, etc. is more likely something you need to fix first.

TSM, basically a gyro will only mask the real cause of your chassis setup issues . Like @razorrc stated. He knows 4x4's well enough.
Many have used Trx TSM/radios. Its just a radio. Can be used in any RC. But likely will not solve your issue correctly. IDK for sure. I am not there. Just a bandaid IMO, and one that might not even solve your problem?

If you think you need stability control on a 4wd car, there's something more fundamental wrong. Wrong/worn tires, seized bearing, diff fluid all leaked out, broken suspension part, overtightened slipper, etc. is more likely something you need to fix first.
I'm betting it is his left index finger.

(HELP PLEASE).
● Has anyone installed a Traxxas receiver with TSM p.n.6533? If so how did it work out and is it worth the upgrade(making it more stable when at full throttle).
● I'm having trouble at full throttle, my Senton just washes out. Tried new shocks, different oil weights & spring rates.
●What is wrapped around the bottom of the blue Senton body. The thin black strip thats circled in redView attachment 139256

View attachment 139254
Pick of Traxxas receiver with TSM part number 6533
Here

18453284-300D-473A-9E12-061F5E5DF37A.png

Back