Infraction Traxxas version of the infraction?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bigrayzrc

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Kraton 6s
I wonder if traxxas will ever make an infraction competitor? If they did it would probly brake the first run and cost 200 more anyways.

If they did...
They're going to be fighting an Uphill battle.

Arrma can easily cut them off at the knees with an intro of a 4S (and possibly a 8S version too) to cover All the bases.

Last edited:
Yea they probably already hot arrma pissed off cause of the sledge. It's more if less a copy and paste of a kraton that cost 200 more.
It isn't a copy of the kraton. It is similar, but has quite a few differences. It is a bashing truggy. Truggies have been around for years before arrma. The only thing arrma did for the truggies, is make them more popular. Saying that the sledge is a copy of the kraton, is like saying all rtr cars are a copy of traxxas.
Back to the main topic of this thread, I doubt traxxas will even try to make a 6s on road car with a similar design for a few years. The arrma infraction is just too popular for that to work well.

Any particular reason why you're dogging Traxxas vehicles? One thing I appreciate about this forum is that while we favor Arrma vehicles, we can do so without putting down the competition - unless it's proven that a particular vehicle is problematic, but you are badmouthing a hypothetical vehicle that they may or may not come into existence.

Any particular reason why you're dogging Traxxas vehicles? One thing I appreciate about this forum is that while we favor Arrma vehicles, we can do so without putting down the competition - unless it's proven that a particular vehicle is problematic, but you are badmouthing a hypothetical vehicle that they may or may not come into existence.
Putting names would be helpful... Or at least, quote the mesage.

Putting names would be helpful... Or at least, quote the mesage.

Sorry, referring to the OP's message "If they did it would probly brake the first run"....

but to his credit, I would hope that any vehicle brakes on the first run.

Last edited:
It isn't a copy of the kraton. It is similar, but has quite a few differences. It is a bashing truggy. Truggies have been around for years before arrma. The only thing arrma did for the truggies, is make them more popular. Saying that the sledge is a copy of the kraton, is like saying all rtr cars are a copy of traxxas.
Back to the main topic of this thread, I doubt traxxas will even try to make a 6s on road car with a similar design for a few years. The arrma infraction is just too popular for that to work well.
Everything is a copy of Arrma. The ZD Racing Pirates buggy and Team Corally Python are a copy of the Arrma Typhon, the Team Associated Rival 10MT is a copy of the Granite, the Team Corally Dementor is a copy of the Arrma Outcast, The Traxxas Revo is a copy of the Arrma Nero, the Traxxas X0-1 is a copy of the Limitless and basically any 1/8th scale truggy is a copy of the Arrma Kraton :rolleyes:

Another comparison to you saying the sledge is a copy of the kraton, is like saying all rc cars that use tethers to hold the body clips on is a copy of arrma.
Yea they probably already hot arrma pissed off cause of the sledge.
Edit: you can't prove it wasn't there to begin with...

Last edited:
Another comparison to you saying the sledge is a copy of the kraton, is like saying all rc cars that use tethers to hold the body clips on is a copy of arrma.
‘Putting names would be helpful... Or at least, quote the message’ 😑

So, about that... I may or may not have quoted the message the whole time.
Just scroll up a bit lol

53332C32-33C7-43D8-A150-9582AAA94663.png

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back