SOLD / FOUND Traxxas xmaxx 8s stock ESC. Brand new

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Armarookie43

Very Active Member
Excellence Award
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Granite
  3. Infraction
  4. Kraton 8S
  5. Mojave EXB
  6. Outcast 8s
  7. Typhon 6s
OK! So is anyone interested in snatching up my stock ESC from my X-Maxx 8s that I just bought? I was thinking to sell it for like $130 since brand new they are $250.
20200425_142250.jpg

Last edited:
Unfortunately they don’t last long. I think I got like 2 runs out of mine before it kicked the bucket.
Two runs? That's bad. Stock? I ran my other xmaxx stock for like two months with no issues. Stock gearing and tires.That esc is actually still working fine on my maxx 4s BTW.

Two runs? That's bad. Stock? I ran my other xmaxx stock for like two months with no issues. Stock gearing and tires.That esc is actually still working fine on my maxx 4s BTW.
Well.......tis a long story.

modded my infraction with a spektrum 1250kv motor and changed the gearing. Then I installed the xmaxx led light bar kit, but need the xmaxx esc cause of the built in bec to power up the lights.

now I’m back to the firma esc and no lights ?

Well.......tis a long story.

modded my infraction with a spektrum 1250kv motor and changed the gearing. Then I installed the xmaxx led light bar kit, but need the xmaxx esc cause of the built in bec to power up the lights.

now I’m back to the firma esc and no lights ?
Let's talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back