Tree stump removal Lasernut

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

N.Mango

🤪I swear the voices are real!🤪
Premium Member
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton EXB
  2. Typhon 6s
Yep another post that isnt what you was thinking. No I didnt take out a stump with my Losi.
I just wanted to vent a little frustration of having the stump removal guys leave the shredded stump so I have something to roost on.
Well it causes more harm than good as some of you may have experienced..? Clippings get stuck in the steering, pinion/spur gears, and they pop out axles left and right!
Makes for a sh!t show of a bash. Anyway just some info of my experience if anyone thinks of using the stuff for a ramp or just to bash in.

GOPR1141_Moment1.jpg

I got a pile like this in my backyard, I use it as a ramp and it works pretty well. Nothing gets stuck surprisingly.

I think if I used it to just make jumps and not spray roosts it would have had a better outcome. 🤷‍♂️:ROFLMAO:
I don't know man I had same luck as you. Ive found 1 wood chip pile to play on. Due to this behavior I replaced 1 servo and stopped my run prob 15 times in 15 min. Lol. Ive never looked at wood chips the same. Dirtys basstads (written incorrectly so @Doom! doesn't read more bad words 😜😜👊)!

I don't know man I had same luck as you. Ive found 1 wood chip pile to play on. Due to this behavior I replaced 1 servo and stopped my run prob 15 times in 15 min. Lol. Ive never looked at wood chips the same. Dirtys basstads (written incorrectly so @Doom! doesn't read more bad words 😜😜👊)!
Yea F those wood chips!
I'm about to post a short clip of my run. Had to make it slo-mo so it has more than a few seconds. :ROFLMAO:
I was pulling chips out after every pass! :rolleyes:(n)

Bad idea with running through wood chips. Short slo-mo clip.

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back