SOLD / FOUND Trenchers. I got them.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LicketySplit

Space Shuttle Door Gunner
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Limitless
  2. Outcast 6s
2.8 wheel. Have 17mm conversions for all of them except the extra LP set. The aluminum hubs are 17mm. Hubs alone are $40 a set. Belted trenchers are almost new. $53 new per pair. The used LP trenchers still have plenty of life as seen. New Trencher LP’s on the right. $200 for all. One pair out of the bag for pics. ETA: Reason I'm selling is I don't have a basher that needs these anymore.

Belted Trenchers are sold. Have everything else still. Make an offer on remaining tires and hubs!
E80CBC8C-7BFC-497D-AE7D-04790FA8CDDA.jpeg

Last edited:
If you separate I'd be interested in the aluminum hexes.

How much for the belted trenchers shipped to CA?

Which ones were the belted ones, the big ones on the left? What's left from this post?

What car do these fit, 1/8 scale, talion, kraton?

The hubs are 17mm but you can change them out to any size you want. They’ll fit anything. I used them on a 1/10 Traxxas Rustler 4x4 and loved them. Too small for 1/8.

The hubs are 17mm but you can change them out to any size you want. They’ll fit anything. I used them on a 1/10 Traxxas Rustler 4x4 and loved them. Too small for 1/8.
I asked because all my vehicles are 1/8 except for a merv and a rusty. Did they looked out of place on the rustler?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back