Trenchers on Talion

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any thoughts on Pro-Line Trencher X 3.8" MT Mtd Desp 17mm F/R on my Talion. I bought these monsters by mistake. Not sure if they will even work without any modifications.

I run similar Trenchers on my Kraton. Mine are as tall, but not as wide. I love them. Throw them on and give them a shot ?

I was running stock tires and wheels till I ripped one off.

Well you are going to pick up speed due to the increase in tire size and they do balloon under high speed. Not sure what you run in the center diff but you want it to be on the heavy side with those tires. As far as heat, you will definitely have more rotating mass. You might have to drop it a gear (assuming you are running the speed gear).

Well you are going to pick up speed due to the increase in tire size and they do balloon under high speed. Not sure what you run in the center diff but you want it to be on the heavy side with those tires. As far as heat, you will definitely have more rotating mass. You might have to drop it a gear (assuming you are running the speed gear).
Thanks, I believe I'm running 100k in the center diff. and sill have the stock gear with 6s power.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back