Kraton Trenchers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THC

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Hey guys
Looking for opinions on Trenches for K6s. I have a set, haven't run them yet. Curious what anyone thinks about traction, weight do they tend to rip up the drive train being so wide ( to much grip). Any better options for tires? I got +10mm wheel hexes on now so that probably would make them even harder on hubs etc.

Seems like the favored tire is the dBoots copperhead 2 that comes stock on the v4. Trenchers balloon like hell, are very heavy, and can do some damage to your drivetrain. Another option everyone likes is the backflip lp tires that come on the outcast 4s.

My belted street tires are amazing but they sure are heavy and my motor gets nice and toasty turning them. I could imagine what the trenchers would do. I like the stock shoes for offroad but they wear down quick on pavement

Hey guys
Looking for opinions on Trenches for K6s. I have a set, haven't run them yet. Curious what anyone thinks about traction, weight do they tend to rip up the drive train being so wide ( to much grip). Any better options for tires? I got +10mm wheel hexes on now so that probably would make them even harder on hubs etc.
They look awesome on many trucks! I love the squared profile and they've worked well for me on a few trucks.
They can perform in situations that don't require huge traction because they have plenty. I have belted and non-belted Trenchers. I blew up the belted on my Typhon with a 20t pinion. Good for mud and offroad imo. Worth it in wet conditions. In dry conditions and on grass they can grab so much that the drivetrain can be stressed.
My favorite set on the Noto is the Backflip LP (Low Profile.) I only run these now and if I bust em up and can't get more I won't run the Noto until they restock. Otherwise Proline Badlands are solid. Always vent the tires (non-belted) and check glue every run to maintain integrity.
On the Kraton, I prefer the stock Copperheads after trying so many others. I have so many tires sets and this written above is what I've found to work for me though I could get more detailed if you have other specific questions.

1593748655652.png

They look awesome on many trucks! I love the squared profile and they've worked well for me on a few trucks.
They can perform in situations that don't require huge traction because they have plenty. I have belted and non-belted Trenchers. I blew up the belted on my Typhon with a 20t pinion. Good for mud and offroad imo. Worth it in wet conditions. In dry conditions and on grass they can grab so much that the drivetrain can be stressed.
My favorite set on the Noto is the Backflip LP (Low Profile.) I only run these now and if I bust em up and can't get more I won't run the Noto until they restock. Otherwise Proline Badlands are solid. Always vent the tires (non-belted) and check glue every run to maintain integrity.
On the Kraton, I prefer the stock Copperheads after trying so many others. I have so many tires sets and this written above is what I've found to work for me though I could get more detailed if you have other specific questions.

View attachment 87977
Theres a few hundred bucks sitting there lol. jelly

I should consider unloading some because they're all in good shape but I have a problem with RC addiction. lol
Same!!! I have parts for a whole new car minus the chassis lol. I have a dentist light I modded to run led for my bench light while I'm working. I give my Kraton an xray with that thing, has two 10k lumen cob lights. My rc addiction is bad lol. My family calls me RC Steve lmao. I am getting my 2 stoke Baja next week lol Like crack but doesn't rot your teeth.

Same!!! I have parts for a whole new car minus the chassis lol. I have a dentist light I modded to run led for my bench light while I'm working. I give my Kraton an xray with that thing, has two 10k lumen cob lights. My rc addiction is bad lol. My family calls me RC Steve lmao. I am getting my 2 stoke Baja next week lol Like crack but doesn't rot your teeth.

♥️♥️?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back