Infraction Trimming the rear spoiler?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Xjeepguy

Super-Secret Yarmaluthe
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Notorious
I mostly drift my infraction, with a few high speed passes here and there. Should I trim my rear spoiler? Does it make a noticeable difference?

For my needs I was thinking about trimming the center down about 3 lines and leaving the sides intact. Or would it be best to leave it fully intact?

I just trimmed my wing but thats because i was getting a lovely 60+ mph wheelie lol. If you aren't having issues like that then I would say its up to your preference on the way it looks. Drifting you won't notice anything but your speed passes you might feel a little better about them since you are more streamlined.

Also I'm not running an infraction. I have the limitless wing on a typhon so that's why I'm getting the wheelie

Last edited:
I mostly drift my infraction, with a few high speed passes here and there. Should I trim my rear spoiler? Does it make a noticeable difference?

For my needs I was thinking about trimming the center down about 3 lines and leaving the sides intact. Or would it be best to leave it fully intact?

I have used several wings. I bash only, no speed runs, so I go for the look ONLY. Have not noticed a difference between any of the wings. HOWEVER, I do have my rig lower, raked, and suspension tuned for the front to ride lower and it rides level under full throttle

1675786952280.png

1675787010880.png

Stock wing trimmed
1675787077464.png
1675787157762.png

If it’s windy and you don’t have droop screws lowering the front end from lifting it’ll get squirrelly above 60mph due to the center section downforce. Remove the wing to confirm AFTER limiting AVC from the equation.

That’s sick man, seriously. Nice rig.
Thx Bro!

I agree with @Garcbomber my droop screws are adjusted, which helps with the lower suspension. It's still all a balancing act. I have been too low where the chassis hit the asphalt too much and the front spoiler rubs the ground on full-throttle cornering. It took a lot of posts here to finally get it right with stiffer front springs, coil adjustments, and the right rake. The main issue was that I lowered my body post to get a less fender gap, so took some time to get it all dialed in to be lower enough and yet the front spoiler not rub. I would recommend to all Infraction bashers chassis skid plates.

@Johnny b thx Sir that's after many crashes and few other bodies. Two years in with the Infraction, I finally know how to get it out of a spin, crash from hitting a curb to run nicer bodies.... I paid the price in the past, lol!

What I ended with and it has 8000mah batterings inside on both sides. Under power it rides level, no nose up in the air. Hate that look
1675802791799.png

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back