Typhon Truggied 6s Typhon

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glock21user

" Nothing succeeds like excess "
Premium Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
  2. BigRock 4x4
  3. Granite
  4. Infraction
  5. Kraton 6s
  6. Kraton 4s
  7. Raider
  8. Talion
  9. Typhon 6s
  10. Typhon 3s
Thanks to Notorious J's chops shop I was able to truggy my 6s Typhon finally.
Now time to play the gearing game.
What do y'all think?
20190830_160410.jpg
20190830_160353.jpg
20190830_160327.jpg
20190830_160340.jpg
20190830_160309.jpg
20190830_160234.jpg

Am I the only one that thinks widening a Typhon is going a step backwards? No offense Glock, I'm sure you will love it. But for me, I would rather have the stratight line stability that the longer, narrower stance provides. Kind of like the Talion. ?‍♂️

I get that totally but I have a few other 6s Typhons for that.
Not sure why I wanted one wider but it struck me for some reason as a good idea.
To be honest 99.9 percent of my driving is here on the farm or up north at the cabin on the four wheeler trails so I never run hard pack or concrete with them.
And absolutely no offense taken at all, we all are here to have fun, learn and enjoy the sport we have chosen.
Thanks for the input. ??
Did you use the A-arms from the Outcast? It looks super wide.
I did sir, I may not leave it this wide but it is what I bought due to availability from Notorious J.
Do you have a set you would recommend that are not as wide?

One will get wider wheels and sand paddles for the sand up at the cabin next.
Out of all of our trucks these little buggies are what I grab the most.
Everyone has a favorite Arrma model and I guess I found mine.
The wife on the other hand can't get enough of the Talions.
I am just glad she enjoys them also so I don't have to argue about parts. Lol

Since you aren't far at all we should arrange for a bash weekend with folks from our neck of the woods and actually meet some of the screen names.

When you use the arms too isn't that called a hybrid? Someone will know.

If you don't want to go as wide just use the hubs, stubs, and hexes from the Outcast.

I like it lookin' like a spider tho.
Those are the Outcast arms and shafts that I got from Notorious J.
If there is something you would recommend please let me know.
I does grab like a freaking spider though, it turns with much greater speed now and is alot more stable over rough side hills at speed as well.

One will get wider wheels and sand paddles for the sand up at the cabin next.
Out of all of our trucks these little buggies are what I grab the most.
Everyone has a favorite Arrma model and I guess I found mine.
The wife on the other hand can't get enough of the Talions.
I am just glad she enjoys them also so I don't have to argue about parts. Lol

Since you aren't far at all we should arrange for a bash weekend with folks from our neck of the woods and actually meet some of the screen names.
Sounds like a plan. I’m booked the month of Sept but should have some time in October if weather doesn’t suck. IIRC you’re from around Lansing? Can’t remember exactly. Where’s up north? Are you a Yooper?

I am in Livingston county near US23 approximately 25 miles south of Flint and 45 east of Lansing.
We have a cabin north of us in Roscommon and one on Higgins Lk. So we spend a fair amount of time north approx. 150 miles.
We also go to the Mackinac Bridge alot especially for the tractor crossing over the bridge.

I live 1/2 mile from US23 about 5 miles south of the border. I'm 45 mins from A2. You're probably a little closer than that, like 30 mins I guess?

I live 1/2 mile from US23 about 5 miles south of the border. I'm 45 mins from A2. You're probably a little closer than that, like 30 mins I guess?
That is exactly correct. Not to bad of a run other than I cannot stand driving there due to the idiots.
We could try to round up a group of folks that want to bash.
I have enough room for folks and a makeshift track if people want to come here if not we can find something elsewhere.

That is exactly correct. Not to bad of a run other than I cannot stand driving there due to the idiots.
We could try to round up a group of folks that want to bash.
I have enough room for folks and a makeshift track if people want to come here if not we can find something elsewhere.
You mentioned a firing range too? I'm a first time gun owner recently as well and cold use some practice. I'm assuming with the name Glock21user your a 2A supporter ?

You mentioned a firing range too? I'm a first time gun owner recently as well and cold use some practice. I'm assuming with the name Glock21user your a 2A supporter ?
Yes sir I am in fact, there is a handgun and short distance rifle range here at home if you want to come shoot with us.
It is only up to 100 yds but it is enough for what we need here.
My son and myself are currently working on our skill set to shoot out to 1700+ yards.
We are not bad at 500 yards but not bad won't do so let the work begin so to say.
We reload our own handgun, rifle and shotgun rounds in various calibers and gauges.
You are more than welcome to come and shoot with us.

Someone told me the towers are too short to use the Outcast A-arms. On mine I only charged the stubs, hubs and hexes. That's all you need to run the 2.8 MT tires.

Someone told me the towers are too short to use the Outcast A-arms. On mine I only charged the stubs, hubs and hexes. That's all you need to run the 2.8 MT tires.
I suppose that ignorance is truly bliss, I had never heard that so I just swapped it all.
Now I may go back and put the stock arms back on and see how I like it with just the outers swapped and the hot racing hexes.
Damn I hate options. ( Not really)

Last edited:
Yes sir I am in fact, there is a handgun and short distance rifle range here at home if you want to come shoot with us.
It is only up to 100 yds but it is enough for what we need here.
My son and myself are currently working on our skill set to shoot out to 1700+ yards.
We are not bad at 500 yards but not bad won't do so let the work begin so to say.
We reload our own handgun, rifle and shotgun rounds in various calibers and gauges.
You are more than welcome to come and shoot with us.
I've only started shooting my 9mm semi about a year ago with no previous gun use outside of a Crossman 760 as a kid, so I won't be too impressive I'm sure. But I would love to waste some ammo. ?

I've only started shooting my 9mm semi about a year ago with no previous gun use outside of a Crossman 760 as a kid, so I won't be too impressive I'm sure. But I would love to waste some ammo. ?
Have to start somewhere. Rember as a kid coming home from school and shooting my .22 rifle in the backyard. Could shoot a 500 round brick in a couple days.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back