Typhon Truggied 6s Typhon

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've only started shooting my 9mm semi about a year ago with no previous gun use outside of a Crossman 760 as a kid, so I won't be too impressive I'm sure. But I would love to waste some ammo. ?
We aren't allowed to own any fun rifles in the communist state of CT ? That's why I only own handguns. I find handguns much harder to shoot. Once you start shooting you realize how all those Hollywood movies are completely unrealistic.

We aren't allowed to own any fun rifles in the communist state of CT ? That's why I only own handguns. I find handguns much harder to shoot. Once you start shooting you realize how all those Hollywood movies are completely unrealistic.
So true, movies would have us to believe that we can drink a soda shoot a bad guy at 2 miles get the cute girl all at once.
Reality says sight picture, trigger control, control your breathing and don't stress out.
Come on let's go join the hollyweird gang and be heroes.
I've only started shooting my 9mm semi about a year ago with no previous gun use outside of a Crossman 760 as a kid, so I won't be too impressive I'm sure. But I would love to waste some ammo. ?
I would love to shoot with ya, we are fond of the .45 but put a fair amount of 9mm down range.
Now there is a great weekend, Arrma, Arms and a bonfire with a cold beer afterwards.
Come on over and down a bit BicketyBam, I am certain that would be a great time with all of us trying to out drive each other while Jondilly and myself show ya how to find even the smallest of tree in the county and smash poop to pieces all at no speed.
Lots of fun.

Last edited:
So true, movies would have us to believe that we can drink a soda shoot a bad guy at 2 miles get the cute girl all at once.
Reality says sight picture, trigger control, control your breathing and don't stress out.
Come on let's go join the hollyweird gang and be heroes.

I would love to shoot with ya, we are fond of the .45 but put a fair amount of 9mm down range.
Now there is a great weekend, Arrma, Arms and a bonfire with a cold beer afterwards.
Come on over and down a bit BicketyBam, I am certain that would be a great time with all of us trying to out drive each other while Jondilly and myself show ya how to find even the smallest of tree in the county and smash poop to pieces all at no speed.
Lots of fun.
I hope you have a lot of trees, cuz half of them are gonners ???

Now that sounds like a challenge.
Accepted. ??

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back