Typhon Truggified body options

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tony7782

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
I would like to do away with the wing on my truggified typhon and just put a truck body on it but I’m not sure what towers I would need or if this would even look right. If anyone has done this please post pictures I’d love to get some ideas

Some use senton towers and mounts so you can mount a truck body easily, or you could use the proline mounts with the screw caps with the towers you already have.

Plan on grabbing some m2c shock standoffs, towers, braces, and PPS center diff/motor mounts if you're gonna drop the wing. It actually soaks up alot of damage that will be transferred inboard to other parts in its absence. Just sharing my trail of broken parts with you 😉

Some use senton towers and mounts so you can mount a truck body easily, or you could use the proline mounts with the screw caps with the towers you already have.
Which pro line towers are those?

Proline are the mounts not the towers, pretty much endless positioning to mount a truck body.
Screenshot_20210302-043713_Chrome.jpg
these are senton towers and mounts, also gives the height to mount a truck body.
20210302_043752.jpg

Proline are the mounts not the towers, pretty much endless positioning to mount a truck body.View attachment 129558these are senton towers and mounts, also gives the height to mount a truck body. View attachment 129559
Oh okay nice. I've tried several ways to mount bodies on the typhon including those, I even put Hobao 1/8 body mounts on the typhon but I had to change the shocks position on the stock tower making the shocks useless. The easiest way I've found to mound bodies on the typhon is with magnets. I'll upload some pics later to share with you guys

I second the senton towers. You could leave the wing off and run the molded motor on the bug body or the larger pro line truck bodies (1/8 monster truck)

dude buggy2.jpg

Last edited:
Omg what body is that? Body is sick! Being a real car guy that falls right in line with my jdm addiction lol
It's a Subaru 1/8th body I did last year, it's been sitting on the shelf all 2020 till I decided to mount it with magnets. Body posts and stock typhon tower wasn't doing it lol. I'll try to get better pics of how I set up my magnets on the typhon. It's ghetto but works amazing haha.

It's a Subaru 1/8th body I did last year, it's been sitting on the shelf all 2020 till I decided to mount it with magnets. Body posts and stock typhon tower wasn't doing it lol. I'll try to get better pics of how I set up my magnets on the typhon. It's ghetto but works amazing haha.
I know what the car is.. I mean who makes the rc body?

Spent ages trying to find that bottom image yesterday 🤣
I liked that ford truck body, when the truck would roll it almost always ends up on its wheels. Mounting it I just used the seton 6s posts in the front and some forceRC ones I had for the rear. Now I have the K4s body on it as the ford body is toast I would like to paint another though.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back