Typhon Truggified Typhon TLR "The Baroness"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Moirae

Beauty & Beast
Premium Member
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Fireteam
  3. Infraction
  4. Limitless
  5. Kraton 8S
  6. Kraton EXB
  7. Kraton 4s
  8. Mojave EXB
  9. Notorious
  10. Outcast 8s
  11. Outcast EXB
  12. Talion EXB
  13. Typhon 3s
  14. Typhon 6s
  15. Typhon TLR

Short little video the wifey made with clips from our last failed bash session before the weather went to poop. I ended up blowing up 2 backflip lp's in the video. Not even sure if I have spares but I don't like them anyway so replaced with 6s backflips! :cool: (y)

I was really struggling to get any speed with the rig that day. typhon chassis plus stupid power made it really hard to control and even turning the punch down I was wheelie'n nonstop. It's like an outcast on steroids.

Just the overall look of your Typhon is what sells this build to me.

Gotta be honest, I'm not a buggy person ... per say, but, there's always exceptions, y'know? This is one of them.

Nice!! 🤛

What’d you do to it?

I just finished up my Trugified Typhon.. running the Mojave arms Typhon hubs and Talion stubs
So I can run any size tires

You like the big backflips best on it?

4BDCF530-155A-4472-8D93-9D293D1B4ABC.jpeg

That thing looks fun. What’s in it?

My guess is MMX8S and TP4060.
ROFLMAO spot on! it currently has the 4060 CM 2610kv. I originally had the 4060 CM 2080kv in there but I wanted to try out the higher kv. It's violent AF. I think I'm going to go back to the 2080kv though just for temps. It's so cold now it doesn't matter though. :ROFLMAO: The wifey cracking up that you guessed right. Says I've gotten too predictable :ROFLMAO:
Nice!! 🤛

What’d you do to it?

I just finished up my Trugified Typhon.. running the Mojave arms Typhon hubs and Talion stubs
So I can run any size tires

You like the big backflips best on it?

View attachment 264548
Nice!!! my build is basically the same as yours. tbh I don't remember what hubs etc I'm using but I know I have +13mm extensions for added width. I also have exb diffs front and rear, typhon tlr chassis, tlr rear towers, kraton front tower and TLR shocks f/r. Also using the kraton rtr bumper iirc. I'm a big fan of the 6s backflips as they definitely can handle more power and abuse. Tbh I really like the mojave tires on it too which it looks like you're using in your pic?

ROFLMAO spot on! it currently has the 4060 CM 2610kv. I originally had the 4060 CM 2080kv in there but I wanted to try out the higher kv. It's violent AF. I think I'm going to go back to the 2080kv though just for temps. It's so cold now it doesn't matter though. :ROFLMAO: The wifey cracking up that you guessed right. Says I've gotten too predictable :ROFLMAO:
Hahaha. Definitely predictable - biggest Castle ESC that'll fit and longest TP motor that'll fit 🤷‍♂️ :ROFLMAO: .

Nice!!! my build is basically the same as yours. tbh I don't remember what hubs etc I'm using but I know I have +13mm extensions for added width. I also have exb diffs front and rear, typhon tlr chassis, tlr rear towers, kraton front tower and TLR shocks f/r. Also using the kraton rtr bumper iirc. I'm a big fan of the 6s backflips as they definitely can handle more power and abuse. Tbh I really like the mojave tires on it too which it looks like you're using in your pic?
Nice!
That things is a little beast!
Flies good too!

I’m looking forward to trying the Mojave tires as soon as it clears up

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back