TRX Sport Kit

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Up on one of my test rocks and a few others at Ringing Rocks Park...

20210405_162734.jpg

20210405_154633.jpg

20210405_154435.jpg

What size tyres are those they appear larger than my scx's 1.9s

They are the standard Traxxas Canyon Trail tires on their plastic 1.9” wheels. Not a bad rtr wheel set. The nice thing about the kit is that the wheels and tires are not glued. I added some weight under the foam in the front.

They are the standard Traxxas Canyon Trail tires on their plastic 1.9” wheels. Not a bad rtr wheel set. The nice thing about the kit is that the wheels and tires are not glued. I added some weight under the foam in the front.
I run a called nitto trail graplers. Standard on the scx but they got wet so I'm going to print a beadlock with no vent so it doesn't ruin the foams when I run through a puddle

@Jimbobjr ...
That there is some mighty fine rock you have 😉
It’s a vain of rock that runs thru several counties. There’s a few parks connected to it. This one is a little shabby, and nearly unknown by the community. Over 100years ago it was a destination, trolly service, vaudeville stage, swimming lake, and even a roller coaster. Now just me and a few kids getting high...
http://lowerpottsgrovehistoricalsociety.org/site/index.php/gallery/ringing-rocks-park/
1617716684034.jpeg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back