Try setting my end points servo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PshmokN’EM887

Very Active Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Infraction
  3. Limitless
I tried setting my end points never done it I was trying to do it because I was told that’s why my savox in my exb kraton went bad.
So I got the blue light on my transmitter then, I turned on the rig tried clicking to set it then I lost steering
What do I do new servo I’m so mad 😡
Reset calibration?
And does anyone know a good video to set my end points thanks 🙏

Yes, on the DX3 you turn the main steering wheel to the left or right depending on whether you are setting the left or right endpoint, but the steering rate knob controls the amount of movement and if that is turned all the way down and you “save” the endpoint then the servo will not turn.

Yes, on the DX3 you turn the main steering wheel to the left or right depending on whether you are setting the left or right endpoint, but the steering rate knob controls the amount of movement and if that is turned all the way down and you “save” the endpoint then the servo will not turn.
Fudge that’s it !!!!!!!!!!! You’re and fudging man !!!
U got your manual out?
Manual yeah arrma forum lmao
When the ligh goes blue I turn the knob right or left also hold the steering left or right at the same time and click a or b did I get it fight?

Is your steering rate knob turned all the way down? If it is while you are adjusting the endpoints, the servo will not move since the max travel is basically zero.
+1
1000% true.
@PshmokN’EM887, you can do this.
The LHS, helping is sometimes just a crutch at times. In some cases will confuse further. Just me.
They shouldn't just sell you a new servo, but perhaps install it and set the endpoints showing you how. It is no secret sauce. They should know that all servos require a St endpoint adjustment.
@Engineer eats this stuff for breakfast.(y)(y):love:

Fudge that’s it !!!!!!!!!!! You’re and fudging man !!!

Manual yeah arrma forum lmao

When the ligh goes blue I turn the knob right or left also hold the steering left or right at the same time and click a or b did I get it fight?

You don’t need to click anything. When the LED is blue, turn the steering wheel full left, hold it and the adjust the steering rate knob until you get it to where you want to stop. Then release the steering wheel and then turn it right and adjust the rate knob again until you get it to where you want it to stop on the right - then let the steering wheel go and turn the TX off and you have set the endpoints .

Also when you are done, you need to turn the steering rate knob back up to full (clockwise) or else you will not have full steering.

You don’t need to click anything. When the LED is blue, turn the steering wheel full left, hold it and the adjust the steering rate knob until you get it to where you want to stop. Then release the steering wheel and then turn it right and adjust the rate knob again until you get it to where you want it to stop on the right - then let the steering wheel go and turn the TX off and you have set the endpoints .
Nice it worked omg I’m so happy 😁 thanks fellas I’m I love this place !

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back