Kraton Trying to beef up the kraton

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can give you a list of things that are much more effective than upgrading the tower to tower brace.

M2C chassis
M2C tower brace
M2C chassis brace f/r

those parts will beef it up if that’s what you’re really looking to do.

then add

M2C captured hinge pin sets
HR bulkheads
HR steering knuckles
M2C Ackerman arm

Stock brace is sufficient tbh.
I've done the M2C stuff above (chassis, tower brace and r/f brace) and don't need a brace. Only gets in the way of wrenching anyway.

If you run an M2c shock tower brace you can’t use the tower to tower anyway.

Mine seems to work fine.

20210512_215946.jpg

Well here's my experience with running the T2T brace and M2C chassis, towers and chassis braces
IMG_20210511_132723_987.jpg

Destroyed my front gearbox from a front nose dive. Previously I ran without it and had no issue on same hard landing so I won't run it now as all the impact goes directly to your gearboxes and will cause carnage. With the M2C chassis,towers and chassis braces it's just not needed at all.

Let me rephrase this. If you want easy access to the tower to tower bolt you can’t.
Fair statement. I will typically just remove the front bolt (super easy access) and swing it up and out of the way if ever needing to access under it.
Well here's my experience with running the T2T brace and M2C chassis, towers and chassis bracesView attachment 145427
Destroyed my front gearbox from a front nose dive. Previously I ran without it and had no issue on same hard landing so I won't run it now as all the impact goes directly to your gearboxes and will cause carnage. With the M2C chassis,towers and chassis braces it's just not needed at all.
That picture doesn’t make sense. The t2t brace isn’t even attached to the front tower. It’s connected directly to the bulkhead.

Fair statement. I will typically just remove the front bolt (super easy access) and swing it up and out of the way if ever needing to access under it.

That picture doesn’t make sense. The t2t brace isn’t even attached to the front tower. It’s connected directly to the bulkhead.
Bingo that's why all the impact went to the "bulkhead" or gearbox and ripped the tower out as it's too rigid and doesn't allow that small amount of flex as running without it.

Back