Kraton Trying to build a bulletproof Kraton diff

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LoriLiam

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
I wanted to build a bullet proof diff but I have huge difficulty to find following parts. I search by Hobby King and some more vendors but nothing to do... all OUT OF STOCK

All these parts are shimms to improve the diff durability...

Help me , where can I buy them?

BASHER 9655000127-0
BASHER 9655000124-0
MUGEN E0206
KYOSHO 96772
AR 310436

Thank`s a lot in advanced guys...

You can get the Mugen ones at amain. edit: maybe not sorry didn't see your location at first while they do offer international shipping it might be price prohibitive.

You can get the Mugen ones at amain. edit: maybe not sorry didn't see your location at first while they do offer international shipping it might be price prohibitive.
Thanks a lot! I think I will buy them .... need the shims! Now I need the other shims...

Attachments

• EB6417A0-2222-49FE-85D0-C599C0A69EE3.jpeg
    EB6417A0-2222-49FE-85D0-C599C0A69EE3.jpeg
    324.6 KB · Views: 59
Thanks a lot! I think I will buy them .... need the shims! Now I need the other shims...
You can get the kyosho and the arrma parts there as well but the hobbyking ones they don't carry. If you try to just lookup the size on amain they might have something similar. Glad I could help and good luck.

Tomorrow I will search for them. I am frustrated that this diffs always get broken! In 4 months of kraton I opened 6 times the diffs?.For this reason I want them bullet proof

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back