Granite trying to resurrect my old granite blx 2wd

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

upangued

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
Sorry if this question has already been brought up before. I'm finally getting around to fixing up my granite blx 2wd that I got back in 2016. I was wondering if I'm going to be able to find replacements since the 2wd blx is discontinued and the only 2wd left is the voltage. I have a bent outdrive and dogbone that I need to replace, which I bought when I messed them up. Is there a list or something of compatible parts I could use to replace the discontinued ones? Is it possible to convert to 4wd? My blx worked fine before with the exception of those 2 parts. Just wondering if I'm able to do more than just run it until it breaks.

Unless you want to undergo some crazy project 4wd isn’t gonna be an option. I think they still make parts for the 2wd though.

ok thanks. i kinda figured that a 4wd conversion might not be in the cards. since i was going to get into the diff to replace the outdrives and figured i might as well clean it up along with the shocks and check the bearings. i just didnt want to pour more money into this platform if i couldnt get the parts. ive been eyeing the 4s kraton. except for the drivetrain, the 4wd parts should be compatible with the 2wd right?

They still make the brushed 2wd one which i think is the same as the blx one

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back