Kraton tsutton's Build Log - Arrma 1/8 Kraton 4WD EXB Extreme

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally managed to find the time to put the glue down yesterday. It's now all dired up and the body is now more flexible.

First time of doing this so this may look a bit of a mess but the end result is a stronger body and I'm happy. ?

IMG_20210107_082129.jpg

IMG_20210107_124759.jpg

Finally managed to find the time to put the glue down yesterday. It's now all dired up and the body is now more flexible.

First time of doing this so this may look a bit of a mess but the end result is a stronger body and I'm happy. ?

View attachment 118354

View attachment 118355
Looks good to me, the body will look worse if it's cracked and broken. Nice job.

Nice build, i got my EXB last November which had the original rear diff set up but that's all shimmed and rock solid now. I put the max6 combo in and its a beast.
I like the idea of the taller side guards to help keep the dirt out ive just orderd some😀, keep bashing 💪

Nice build, i got my EXB last November which had the original rear diff set up but that's all shimmed and rock solid now. I put the max6 combo in and its a beast.
I like the idea of the taller side guards to help keep the dirt out ive just orderd some😀, keep bashing 💪

DON'T BASH IT. SEND IT! :ROFLMAO:

These arrived today, which means I can now change the pinion size in the future, just need to decide on which one without overheating the motor too much!

And this rear, side guards - should stop the dirt from entering. 👍 (one off Custom job from someone) - will take better photo once I have this fitted.

IMG_20210128_164600.jpg

IMG_20210128_165009.jpg

Just seen your (I'm assuming) site through fb, hope it works out well for you, a good breaker is always handy, I'll be getting some bits for sure, breaking a mojave anytime soon? 👍

Been a year since I last updated this!!

In that time...

* Broken wing mount - new one fitted
* Broken wing - tie cabled for now! :ROFLMAO:
* Diffs greased - need to take them apart soon for full servicing

Apart from these issue, it has been going well so far, even crashed a few times, rolled & cartwheeled billions of time, the whole thing still held up well. I am very impressed with my Kraton EXB!!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back