SOLD / FOUND TTX300 Radio/Receiver

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Max Attitude

Reaction score
Looking for one if anyone has one they don't use in good working condition. Thx

Looking for one if anyone has one they don't use in good working condition. Thx
You should also name a price so we know if it’s worth parting with. I actually have two of them but am reluctant to part with them for some reason. I feel like Scrooge McDuck holding onto gold coins.

Maybe around 30? One was sold for that on here shipped. I see them on eBay go for a little more than that.

Maybe around 30? One was sold for that on here shipped. I see them on eBay go for a little more than that.
Well figure shipping is at least $8 USPS and that’s if it will fit in the small box, which I’m sure it won’t. The medium box is like $12. So parting with a good radio for $18 just isn’t worth it to me. Hope someone else thinks differently and you score one tho ????

@jondilly1974 What would be worth it to you?
I know that if I needed one, I would possibly pay up to $50 for one. Let’s say I’d settle for $30 plus shipping, which would be $45 total shipped via USPS Priority Mail Medium flat rate. Please don’t think I’m trying to get over on you or anything. They are just probably more valuable to me than a kit breaker.

I know that if I needed one, I would possibly pay up to $50 for one. Let’s say I’d settle for $30 plus shipping, which would be $45 total shipped via USPS Priority Mail Medium flat rate. Please don’t think I’m trying to get over on you or anything. They are just probably more valuable to me than a kit breaker.

Ok, I will keep in mind and I appreciate the offer. Just ordered about $200 in new parts already this weekend so gonna wait a bit. o_O

I sold a couple at around $30 here but just like Dilly, I kinda want to keep one or two for nostalgia and because they're really nice systems.
If you bought new you'd get a warranty, I imagine. Not trying to say anything other than I know they're a nice radio and I hope you find what you're looking for soon. Best of luck.

FYI, I paid $8 for shipping in the UPS store. Don't do the flat rate deal. You don't need insurance at this price-point, tracking included. Don't recall if it ended up being UPS or USPS shipping.
$38 is a fair deal but your call if it's worth it. I practically live next to a UPS store.

FYI, I paid $8 for shipping in the UPS store. Don't do the flat rate deal. You don't need insurance at this price-point, tracking included. Don't recall if it ended up being UPS or USPS shipping.
$38 is a fair deal but your call if it's worth it. I practically live next to a UPS store.
I ship UPS all the time for work stuff, and I've never shipped anything for $8 at a UPS store ??‍♂️

https://www.horizonhobby.com/ttx300-3-channel-slt-radio-system-with-tr325-p-tacj0300
Considering its $58.00 new, not a bad deal at $38. or there abouts.
The Retail version has a nice Silver wheel though.:LOL:
I have it. And its real nice.(y) :LOL:
HH warrantied one and sent me this retail version for my Axial a last year. The Rx bricked when it got wet, and they sent me both RX/TX. Retail box. There are other radio options out there for less.:cool:

https://www.horizonhobby.com/ttx300-3-channel-slt-radio-system-with-tr325-p-tacj0300
Considering its $58.00 new, not a bad deal at $38. or there abouts.
The Retail version has a nice Silver wheel though.:LOL:
I have it. And its real nice.(y) :LOL:
HH warrantied one and sent me this retail version for my Axial a last year. The Rx bricked when it got wet, and they sent me both RX/TX. Retail box. There are other radio options out there for less.:cool:

Is that the deal with the silver wheel? I thought it was an older version. One of my used SCX10ii came with one.

Is that the deal with the silver wheel? I thought it was an older version. One of my used SCX10ii came with one.
Only the very early scx10.2's came with the Silver wheel (just aesthetics) And the Tactic branding was colored. Then Axial and Arrma reduced cost by deleting it. Same identical radio though. Now the Retail boxed has it. Honestly it means nothing...same radio. But to some it may appear a different model....just some trivia. I have 2 Axial's and 4 TTX300's and 3 TTX200's also. The ttx200's are not bad either. (2 channel with digital endpoint adjustments instead . Performs identical, Just has no base to stand up and sometimes the batteries fall out. The batts load into the handle. E. Tape solves that. Considering that Tactics have no external antenna, they have great range. No antenna to deal with. easy to get spoiled with these simple but dependable radios. They must be good radios for Hor. H to decide to keep selling them as retail boxed well after Hobbico. It was a Hobbico owned product. And Everyone thought Spektrum would be the exclusive HH radio brand after the buyout. :cool:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B076MS5XK1?tag=duckduckgo-d-20&linkCode=osi&th=1&psc=1

HH is seller on here on AMZ. They must be trying get rid of TTX200's.(y) Both these Tactic radios blow away the STX2's hands down performance wise!! Once you start considering $50.00+ for a radio, there are many better choices approaching $100.00 though. Multi models, digital displays etc. You know the brands.(y)

Last edited:
Yeah retail comes all painted up, but it comes with a different rx than the rtrs. It comes with a low voltage rx the TR325 while the rtr comes with theTR326, at least the Arrmas did anyway not sure about the Axials.

Yeah retail comes all painted up, but it comes with a different rx than the rtrs. It comes with a low voltage rx the TR325 while the rtr comes with theTR326, at least the Arrmas did anyway not sure about the Axials.

What’s the difference?

And pardon my ignorance but is it just the radio that sucks on the new models or the receivers bad too? Am I able to use a better radio with current receiver on my 4s? Would that solve the delay?

Ive seen the better radios for around $100. They sound cool but I like to keep things as simple as possible. I don’t need all the features.

What’s the difference?

And pardon my ignorance but is it just the radio that sucks on the new models or the receivers bad too? Am I able to use a better radio with current receiver on my 4s? Would that solve the delay?

Ive seen the better radios for around $100. They sound cool but I like to keep things as simple as possible. I don’t need all the features.
The TR325 is only capable of 6.0v the TR326 can do 7.4v.

Not sure if it's the transmitter or the receiver but they can only be used with each other and won't work with anything else. So no you cannot use the current receiver with a different radio.

As far as budget no frills radios the only ones I can recommend are the Flysky FS GT2 or the DUMBORC X4. I had an older FS GT2 that ran on 8 AAs it worked fine until I dropped it then it went all crazy and made by servo spin itself to death. It about snapped the servo saver. A lot of guys use the DUMBORC X6 and it seems to work great for them a lot of reviews around for both systems if you want to look at them.

TR325 3.4-7.0V Checked the Rx manuals. Is that a typo? I do have a retail boxed 325. And the included Tactic manual with my 2018 Noto. says the same.
If using a stock BLX ESC, 6.0v. is a match for both RX's. If you are using an upgraded ESC(Castle, HW, Tekin) with selectable BEC (up to7.4v+) you cant switch up, or you risk your Rx for both. But thats standard for many budget RX's.

TR325 3.4-7.0V Checked the Rx manuals. Is that a typo? I do have a retail boxed 325. And the included Tactic manual with my 2018 Noto. says the same.
If using a stock BLX ESC, 6.0v. is a match for both RX's. If you are using an upgraded ESC(Castle, HW, Tekin) with selectable BEC (up to7.4v+) you cant switch up, or you risk your Rx for both. But thats standard for many budget RX's.
Tactic TR325 Input Power Requirement: 4.0-6.0V
https://www.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/wti0001p?I=TACL0325

Tactic TR326 Voltage Range: 4.0v - 8.4v the stock receiver in the Arrma rtr vehicles Idk why I thought it was 7.4v https://www.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/wti0001p?I=TACL0326

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back